IPL 8: Gautam Gambhir Backs Robin Uthappa on Sarfaraz Khan Controversy

FischerTal

Isnt Sarfaraz the one who played u19 World Cup ? He is just a kid. Why cant Uthappa pick on people his own age ?
I doubt Uttappa had a choice. He was following the directive 17/B/786 of of the new government at the centre: To bully kids of the minority community on the play ground and reclaim the 'turf'. His Pension Fund would have been blocked otherwise and next year he would be broke.

I doubt Uttappa had a choice. He was following the directive 17/B/786 of of the new government at the centre: To bully kids of the minority community on the play ground and reclaim the 'turf'. His Pension Fund would have been blocked otherwise and next year he would be broke.
FYI.. Uthappa is a born again Christian

FYI.. Uthappa is a born again Christian
I know. The govt at the centre doesn't plan on cancelling the Pension fund of Christians just as yet. That would be around 2017 according to my sources in Delhi. :cool: They'd have to wear a yellow cross on their sleeves too.

I know. The govt at the centre doesn't plan on cancelling the Pension fund of Christians just as yet. That would be around 2017 according to my sources in Delhi. :cool: They'd have to wear a yellow cross on their sleeves too.
not funny... :angry_smile: