SL Series and final WC 15

head coach

All eyes on Schewag returning who will be left out? Gambir or Raina The last bowlers spot between Powar, Sreesanth and Munaf Patel only one goes to WC. All other spots are intact for WC Uthappa, Gangully, Dravid, Tendulkar, Yuvaraj, Dhoni, Pathan, Agarkar, Harbajan Singh, Kumble, Zaheer Reserve: Karthick, Schewag, Gambir/Raina, Powar/Sreesanth/Munaf

Re: SL Series and final WC 15 Raina is absolutely useless. I can't believe we are even persisting with this guy for now. He needs to go back to FC and may be come back in a year or two. Sehwag (I don't know why you always spell it as Schewag) is a must in the 15 no matter what his form.

Re: SL Series and final WC 15

Sehwag (I don't know why you always spell it as Schewag)
Yoda, pardon my mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. I have a hard time spelling his name and also saying it. Just one of those things that keeps creeping again... I agree "Sehwag" should be back. He is like Pathan, adds to the bowling too...

Re: SL Series and final WC 15 Both GG and Raina will probably be left out of the 15...I doubt they'll risk only having one reserve seamer and 3 bats, more likely 2 of each. If, somehow, Pathan can stop bowling like a little girl, I hope this'll be our WC XV... Ganguly Sehwag Dravid Tendulkar Yuvraj Dhoni Pathan Agarkar Kumble Harbi Zaheer ---- Uthappa Karthik Munaf Sreesanth If Pathan doesnt find any form, I'm not sure if we'll go in with two spinners. In which case, either Karthik or Robin replaces Pathan, and a seamer replaces Kumble. Without sounding cynical, not sold on Uthappa either. My fear is that he pillages a SL attack minus Murali and Vaas, then finds himself opening the batting in conditions foreign to him, on tracks that havent been prepared by Ambala Cement, and against bowlers who wont let him plant his front foot and hit through the line.... then we'll be a little bit f*cked.

Re: SL Series and final WC 15 I dont want munaf. He hasnt played much, he was nowhere close to being called fit during last SA test match and he will break down half way through the world cup. I would love to see nehra but that wont happen so ill settle for rp singh. I also am not sure how pathan has secured his place in wc squad. If he cant deliever in the next two games again SL i dont want him aswell. Infact uttapa or gambhir my choice is gambhir for simple reason experience. I would love to see us take powar maybe in place of pathan. Also sehwag is a must and can we somehow take VVS just incase we return to our SA form atleast he will ensure we arent just blown away.