Hardik Pandya - interesting cricketer, one to watch out for.

Shivaji bhonsle

Only genuine pace all rounder in India who can bowl 135K+ and also can bat well' date=' should be tried in ODI and t20 but not possible until Roger Binny is in selection panel.[/quote'] If IRfan can up his pace he is also one. But he has no real skill that i could notice with ball.

Is Pandya better than Binny?
Binny is a proper dibbly dobbly swing bowler who can be quiet a handful in helpful conditions. He is eerily similar to his dad in swinging the ball. His dad was quiet good in such conditions. He is definitely a yard quicker than his dad was. Pandya's bowling needs a lot to be desired. If you want an all rounder i would want his bowling skills to be better than his batting skills.

Yes, this is what I've observed. Bowling-wise, Binny edges out. And, haven't really seen a lot of batting from either (this IPL) to make an assessment. Pandya ~ Hooda, so far in terms of slogging.

We have hitters against spin.. in Hooda' date=' Pandya.. and few more.. How about hitters agianst pace[/quote'] We are not going to find readymade hitters against pace. They will only develop once they play them.

Pandya can get 130+ which is a lot more than Binny...but in T20 130 speed is no benchmark as 4 overs you get a chance to go all out so 130 is not very impressive. He played a little cameo today which is good but still can't beleive I am saying this but binny is ahead at the moment....Binny's innings in the one or 2 occasions i saw him,shows he can play good bowling and in swinging conditions can be handful with the ball We seem to get impressed easily if some one can slog his ways to a quickfire cameo but that should never be the criteria....a genuine allrounder who can bat can bring both types of games ,a quickfire cameo or in case of collapse stabilize the ship and score an imprtant knock...don't trust either Pandya or Negi in such situations. Take Irfan for example,he has shown ability to play both these kind of knocks,Jadeja has regressed but still if you ask me,the sad state of Indian allrounders this is my ranking Ashwin(doesn't have the power game but a very good orthodox batsman) Irfan(FUlly fit) Binny Jadeja Axar Pandya and Negi have potential but still need them to play those back to the wall innings. Because even likes of Andhra SYmonds,PK,Karan sharma,Shami,Zaheer have played some knocks with those big hits that added value and were entertaining

Maniac' date=' you are comparing seasoned cricketers to youngsters.[/quote'] true but 6 F.C games and 4 LIST A games over 2 years shows that,he is not even in the starting line up for his state...while he has shown to be a good utility player so far....not writing him off obviously but an allrounder has to be in the side as a front line bowler or a bat. Ashwin,Irfan are frontline bowlers for their state,where as bradman incarnate 3 300 Jadeja a frontline batsman....Binny is bits and pieces so not sure where he fits in but has shown neat technique with the bat and has done well for KTK. Hopefully this will give him a run in the ranji side and let us see where he gets from there.

true but 6 F.C games and 4 LIST A games over 2 years shows that,he is not even in the starting line up for his state...while he has shown to be a good utility player so far....not writing him off obviously but an allrounder has to be in the side as a front line bowler or a bat. Ashwin,Irfan are frontline bowlers for their state,where as bradman incarnate 3 300 Jadeja a frontline batsman....Binny is bits and pieces so not sure where he fits in but has shown neat technique with the bat and has done well for KTK. Hopefully this will give him a run in the ranji side and let us see where he gets from there.
Because he is just 21 odd. He doesn't get pitches favoring pacers in his home state, so, they prefer spinners. Also, we need seam alrounder for overseas, not India.

Reminds me a lot of Lendl Simmons. Similar frame' date=' batting, bowling and fielding style.[/quote'] Not just reminds. It's actually difficult to tell whether it's Simmons or Pandya who took the catch. The boy will be a star though. To score 3 sixes in an over needing 30 off 12 is a performance of highest class. He's shown ability throughout and hopefully MI start being less stupid and leaving chases so late.