Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

all i am typing is about balance of team and not quality of this world class player :) i got into football watching his team and am glad he will play in premier league but you guys need some one to defend at back badly specially with no leader in back 4 and that is all i was talking about here . get him and your team is set with rooney as striker..
Schweini can defend well enough. If u put him in UCL winnind midfield of Xabi, Di Maria, Modric, he can do Xabi's role pretty well. Xabi is not on the level of Mata's etc defensively but they did have solid back 4 though. We should too after this window, although team chemistry will not be there right away. But Schweini's attacking/creating strength's are best used playing a bit further in central midfield. Anyways the Schneiderlin guy is a genuine defensive midfielder? He has been signed too now lmao :yay: Check bbc What happens for guys like Herrera now? Midfield diamond of Mata, Schweini, Herrara, Schneiderlin perhaps? Maybe go for Juve formation. Wide players are ordinary anyway and show flashes of brilliance for a few games at best.

More signings to come. Cavani, Benteke, Harry Kane, Benzema, Ottamendi, Ramos, Bale have some possibility of happening. Some more than others. DeGea may stay too unless Real sell us a few. :yay: Casillas leaving and we are too big to let them get DeGea without getting Ramos or Bale. Book the title. If this team gels, and gels quickly which may be difficult then book the title.

Schweini can defend well enough. If u put him in UCL winnind midfield of Xabi, Di Maria, Modric, he can do Xabi's role pretty well. Xabi is not on the level of Mata's etc defensively but they did have solid back 4 though. We should too after this window, although team chemistry will not be there right away. But Schweini's attacking/creating strength's are best used playing a bit further in central midfield. Anyways the Schneiderlin guy is a genuine defensive midfielder? He has been signed too now lmao :yay: Check bbc What happens for guys like Herrera now? Midfield diamond of Mata, Schweini, Herrara, Schneiderlin perhaps? Maybe go for Juve formation. Wide players are ordinary anyway and show flashes of brilliance for a few games at best.
Schneiderlin would be ideal foil alongside Schweini in midfield. Those two and AdM in midfield diamond with Mata behind a front two would be very good.
Yes Schneiderlin is a genuine DM and is decent on the ball too, keeps it ticking anyway.

Ok you remember World Cup right ? Remember who was playing with him in mid field ? Everyone remembers guys like kroos since he joined mad rid but there was another Madrid player there who left now :winky: That's what I am talking about he is not being compared to xabi but carrick and him if played together will be like xabi and him being played together . Even freaking fabregas has. Dry high interceptions under mou and tackles 5 highest in league behind guys like magic ,shneiderlin and few other guys but he will never do well alone with another player like him unless it's barca but even they have busquetes :cantstop:
Yes Schneiderlin is a genuine DM and is decent on the ball too' date=' keeps it ticking anyway.[/quote'] Yep I wanted him to join Chelsea but there is no way he will start every game so United is best option and he will make them title contenders ..I rate him that high . He was reason United got defeated by saints it was world class performance ..

Now to your other question ..well United is one club in world which does not needs to sell so maybe they do bayern and create almost two elevens and keeps guys like Herrera but I am not sure mata will be happy . And never compare mata with xabi as they are totally different players he to me is compared to silva and silva is better ..

Ok you remember World Cup right ? Remember who was playing with him in mid field ? Everyone remembers guys like kroos since he joined mad rid but there was another Madrid player there who left now :winky: That's what I am talking about he is not being compared to xabi but carrick and him if played together will be like xabi and him being played together . Even freaking fabregas has. Dry high interceptions under mou and tackles 5 highest in league behind guys like magic ,shneiderlin and few other guys but he will never do well alone with another player like him unless it's barca but even they have busquetes :cantstop: Yep I wanted him to join Chelsea but there is no way he will start every game so United is best option and he will make them title contenders ..I rate him that high . He was reason United got defeated by saints it was world class performance ..
Khedira was out for most of that year. Don't go based off just the final or whatever was written on reddit. If I recall correctly vs Bayern where they did not concede pretty sure 4-2-3-1 was being played with Xabi in Matic' position. 4-3-3 with Khedira was in final. Xabi started twice as more games I would guess. Infact check how many starts Khedira had, I cbf. They had 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 but most of the time even with 4-3-3 midfield was Xabi-Modric-Di Maria check the champions league semi final. I cant remember now if I had to guess Xabi was out because of yellow cards or something and second choice Khedira came in for final. Who is better defensively but not at distributing ball. That's not to say they still didn't get that far with Xabi. Xabi was their main ball winner for most of the season but he is not on the level of Matic. also stop doing this chitty :winky: :wall: Busquets is complete.

Khedira was out for most of that year. Don't go based of the final. If I recall correctly in their toughest 2 games where they did not concede pretty sure 4-2-3-1 was being played with Xabi in Matic' role :winky: also stop doing this chitty :winky: :wall:
which game ? you are missing the point i am not saying that it does not work ever but that was major weakness when teams just pressed both of them (keep in mind bundesliga presses the most in world ) not conceding only means bayern were good enough and dominated in other areas too and xabi is pretty good at distributing the ball so when they dominated he was perfect but problem was when top 4 teams in bundesliga just did not give them inch and it lead to counters with neuer sweeping (remember the game you told me about ? ) or games where they lost badly here you thought they were still in winter break but trend continued even in dfk cup and then champions league .. you are making same mistake you did with kroos you are forgetting difference between cm and cdm ..he might be best all round midfielder but you just cannot partner with him another guy like carrick and hope for best..

Khedira was out for most of that year. Don't go based off just the final or whatever was written on reddit. If I recall correctly vs Bayern where they did not concede pretty sure 4-2-3-1 was being played with Xabi in Matic' position. 4-3-3 with Khedira was in final. Xabi started twice as more games I would guess. Infact check how many starts Khedira had, I cbf. They had 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 but most of the time even with 4-3-3 midfield was Xabi-Modric-Di Maria check the champions league semi final. I cant remember now if I had to guess Xabi was out because of yellow cards or something and second choice Khedira came in for final. Who is better defensively but not at distributing ball. That's not to say they still didn't get that far with Xabi. Xabi was their main ball winner for most of the season but he is not on the level of Matic. also stop doing this chitty :winky: :wall: Busquets is complete.
sigh you are mixing world cup and champions league :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: germany looked most balanced when khadira was playing with schwenstieger and trust me real madrid were far from perfect but when you have team that good also team which is best at pressing and has midfieder like modric it can cover things up but what happened this season ?they ended up playing ramos there!

which game ? you are missing the point i am not saying that it does not work ever but that was major weakness when teams just pressed both of them (keep in mind bundesliga presses the most in world ) not conceding only means bayern were good enough and dominated in other areas too and xabi is pretty good at distributing the ball so when they dominated he was perfect but problem was when top 4 teams in bundesliga just did not give them inch and it lead to counters with neuer sweeping (remember the game you told me about ? ) or games where they lost badly here you thought they were still in winter break but trend continued even in dfk cup and then champions league .. you are making same mistake you did with kroos you are forgetting difference between cm and cdm ..he might be best all round midfielder but you just cannot partner with him another guy like carrick and hope for best..
No Im talking about Real season in my post, can't discuss last season. anyways fark that 4-3-3 can be used now cause Schneiderlin is in Say we didn't have him and needed Schweini in that role. He would have done a good enough job like Xabi was able to but is better utilised at CM because of what he has to offer. Carrick is ageing and Carrick even in his prime was overrun by bigger sides in UCL. He was always good enough in UCL but defensively Fletcher was the main ball winner, Carrick is not a genuine DM. I personally have noticed Schweini's presence there more than him defensively. So if we did not have Schneiderlin rather Schweini than Carrick in that position. But Schweini is best at CM anyways because he can contribute more to the attack. So all good now.

khadira does not even play for madrid much he never worked there so giving his example is wrong .. this year even after injuries with no midielder madrid choose ramos over him and clearly the manager wanted to play him but florentino wanted him out so lets not talk about games played

No Im talking about Real season in my post, can't discuss last season. anyways fark that 4-3-3 can be used now cause Schneiderlin is in Say we didn't have him and needed Schweini in that role. He would have done a good enough job like Xabi was able to but is better utilised at CM because of what he has to offer. Carrick is ageing and Carrick even in his prime was overrun by bigger sides in UCL. He was always good enough in UCL but defensively Fletcher was the main ball winner, Carrick is not a genuine DM. I personally have noticed Schweini's presence there more than him defensively. So if we did not have Schneiderlin rather Schweini than Carrick in that position. But Schweini is best at CM anyways because he can contribute more to the attack. So all good now.
that is why i said carrick and schwenstiger wont work and that you guys needed another signing . also there is huge difference between being good at defending for central midfielder and doing that from pivot alone .. kroos got destroyed playing for one of the best team in world doing that without modric and i think you rated him high defensively ? anyway united clearly know this too so they will sign him

sigh you are mixing world cup and champions league :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: germany looked most balanced when khadira was playing with schwenstieger and trust me real madrid were far from perfect but when you have team that good also team which is best at pressing and has midfieder like modric it can cover things up but what happened this season ?they ended up playing ramos there!
Now Im more confused. Have a critisiced Khedira anywhere? He is good at defending like I said. He is not as good at distributing ball like I said. He was out for most of Real's season like I said where they pretty much shut out Bayern. Also in the world cup many games Lahm played where Khedira played but I suppose did better at right back. Khedira played half the time there. Who else could Gemany play there bar them 2 anyways? Cmon now things are not covered up against a side on a 50+ game streak like Bayern was at the time. Argument is over :hehe: I declare myself the winner of the argument. :proud: Whatever the argument was :confused: Im just getting feeling Im in a debate here.

Now Im more confused. Have a critisiced Khedira anywhere? He is good at defending like I said. He is not as good at distributing ball like I said. He was out for most of Real's season like I said where they pretty much shut out Bayern. Also in the world cup many games Lahm played where Khedira played but I suppose did better at right back. Who else could Gemany play there bar them 2 anyways? Cmon now things are not covered up against a side on a 50+ game streak like Bayern was at the time. Argument is over :hehe:
this is dumb so dumb GERMANY-formation-tactics.png still schwenstieger not playing where you wanted him to play .. :cantstop:

this is dumb so dumb GERMANY-formation-tactics.png still schwenstieger not playing where you wanted him to play .. :cantstop:
Oh so that's what your saying. CM can't play in DM. Well in 2013/14 season Schweinstiger and Lahm did play holding role. Lahm more often. Schweini most games CM. Don't tell me you thought I thought Schweini played DM in WC. Carrick is not a DM either in that case. Not for most of his career anyway....:hehe: Schweini is good defensively not on level of Matic or genuine DM's. Check my posts above, I have said Schweini is better used at CM, tell me if I have not said that. He can however be used at DM where "DM" Carrick is used That seals the debate for me surely :--D Go home boy