Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Oh so that's what your saying. CM can't play in DM. Well in 2013/14 season Schweinstiger and Lahm did play holding role. Lahm more often. Schweini most games CM. Don't tell me you thought I thought Schweini played DM in WC. Carrick is not a DM either in that case. Not for most of his career anyway....:hehe: Schweini is good defensively not on level of Matic or genuine DM's. Check my posts above, I have said Schweini is better used at CM, tell me if I have not said that. He can however be used at DM where "DM" Carrick is used That seals the debate for me surely :--D Go home boy
from my first post you did not read anything :cantstop: that is exactly what i said that to use him with proper defensive midfielder and he will beast through and wont work with carrick who controls tempo and does not really do job what is needed . also no he cannot be used in carrick role that is not something he can do but some one kroos can do better ..its different type of midfielder from schwnestieger and see gaurdiola used xabi there over him .. anyway i know you well enough now to know that you got what i said but you wont admit it :P so lets talk about something else if you have so much free time .. BTW sterling to city done now they will go for KDB :fear:

from my first post you did not read anything :cantstop: that is exactly what i said that to use him with proper defensive midfielder and he will beast through and wont work with carrick who controls tempo and does not really do job what is needed . also no he cannot be used in carrick role that is not something he can do but some one kroos can do better ..its different type of midfielder from schwnestieger and see gaurdiola used xabi there over him .. anyway i know you well enough now to know that you got what i said but you wont admit it :P so lets talk about something else if you have so much free time .. BTW sterling to city done now they will go for KDB :fear:
Prime Schweini=King of all trades like I have said for his position. And I read that, but I did specifically say if we had not signed Schneiderlin, you read that now. Then Schweini plays, Carrick bench. Since we have Schneiderlin Schweini at CM. No I never lose debates in my book :--D When I start following, Im gonna look out for 1 mistake and pounce. You better watch your back. Im gonna out debate the chit out of you. :finger: How much money, that has to be real big money? :fear: The fecking restrictions are lifted :mad: wtf fark is KDB short for?

Schweinstiger Wiki, this was qualifying for Euro 2012

Schweinsteiger established himself as first choice as defensive midfielder in Germany's qualifying group. He played five matches – once against each opponent: Belgium, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Austria and Turkey – and helped Germany win 10 out of 10 games, scoring once and providing one assist.
And dude, I can't exactly pinpoint which game but during 13/14 season there were games where he played holding role rather than usual CM. Lahm did too at times. Martinez often played center back or there. Schweini in prime was good enough. I don't want to comment on current him until I see him. But like I have said above, at CM his attacking and creating strengths are far better utilised. He scored like 10 a season in prime from CM for Bayern. Only if we had not signed Scneiderlin, then prime Schweini could have filled that position and done well. And enough to put Carrick on the bench. What your saying is modern Schweini is not same. Fair enough. Which striker do you think we should sign btw out of Benteke, Cavani, Benzema, Kane?

Benzema is perfect.. benteke is bad for your play style Kane won't come and cavani I do not think he has been playing well Also forgive me but I do not know how players were earlier so cannot only comment on recent season and I gave you formations of recent years and even players to make point and I don't care about debate :p Also sterling is for like 50 million pounds and KDB you don't know him ? :omg: Kevin de bryune:D

Benzema is perfect.. benteke is bad for your play style Kane won't come and cavani I do not think he has been playing well Also forgive me but I do not know how players were earlier so cannot only comment on recent season and I gave you formations of recent years and even players to make point and I don't care about debate :p Also sterling is for like 50 million pounds and KDB you don't know him ? :omg: Kevin de bryune:D
I didn't know KDB nickname but I do know De Bryune. He was among talented players I supported for Belgium. He only became really big this year. Bundesliga's best I read. KXIP knew he was talented before he became big :yay:

Was he on loan or sold. Chelsea don't still have him right? :nervous: Why not care about debate? It's so important. You should see this forum I visit, so many rivalries, so many scores kept. It's awesome, not football realted but still hilarious! It makes it competitive like ss, there always has to be a score like 3-1 or AVI bets. :cantstop:

Was he on loan or sold. Chelsea don't still have him right? :nervous: Why not care about debate? It's so important. You should see this forum I visit, so many rivalries, so many scores kept. It's awesome, not football realted but still hilarious! It makes it competitive like ss, there always has to be a score like 3-1 or AVI bets. :cantstop:
Yes until you run away Anyway city is going for him not Chelsea ,.lhe again does not fit defending with whole team philosophy of mou:cantstop:

Yes until you run away Anyway city is going for him not Chelsea ,.lhe again does not fit defending with whole team philosophy of mou:cantstop:
:hysterical: True. But I kept chicken bet :finger: Mou :hail: Also yeah confirmed Chelsea sold him not loaned. They are balanced enough anyways.

Anyway man I have to go but city looking too strong now they have no restriction hey will spend as much as United .. Also ffp might be dead in year or so anyway so it won't matter much in future ..some teams are even challenging it in court and as you can see it's already getting less strict as city and Chelsea can spend 150 million without selling . They can frankly go for pogba too or reus if they wanted to

Anyway man I have to go but city looking too strong now they have no restriction hey will spend as much as United .. Also ffp might be dead in year or so anyway so it won't matter much in future ..some teams are even challenging it in court and as you can see it's already getting less strict as city and Chelsea can spend 150 million without selling . They can frankly go for pogba too or reus if they wanted to
:two_thumbs_up: See you :two_thumbs_up:

Depay' date=' Darmian, Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin. Definitely the best transfer window of ANY club in the world this transfer season till now. And I expect some more, especially a striker.[/quote'] its only starting ...just wait for madrid to got mad again and also city and psg:cantstop:

Bayern in first few games of 13/14 under Pep 2mdqla8.jpg Schweini played either CM or like this as DM during season after this. Later in the season Lahm moved to DM for game against Real. Lahm in midfield 3 vs united with Schweini in center of 4-5-1 in 1st leg. Rafinha to RB. Has been 1st choice DM for Germany in the past as above. As I said, very versatile but his attacking and creating strengths best used slightly higher up. Under Heynkes he played CM. Usually 4-2-3-1. But remember Matic is also CM, Xabi was also CM when Real played this formation instead of 4-3-3. You know what Matic role is. Their role involves winning ball or did in their respective teams. Xabi and Schweini were equally good at distribution. Matic is ace of defending, prime Schweini, Xabi were kings of defending and ace of passing. Schweini not playing there in 14/15 does not mean he cannot, being versatile means he can play there or in CM. In CM his attacking and creating abilities are used more. I could post formations of Lahm in CM or DM last season and claim he can't be RB. But in reality he can do great in both. Going back to your posts on my opinion of Kroos. I did not say anything about his defensive skills initially. I always said he was excellent passer, long shooter and one of the stars of that season before Real. I also said he was defending really well too and covering lots of ground per game which he was. By defending really well too it was once he had joined Real and contributed nicely defensively in central midfield initially in the couple of games I watched. I was impressed by him from defensive point of view also ie and he later had poor games I suppose playing as a DM rather than CM. So there's the difference, rating someone as good in defense vs being impressed by how they are doing defensively recently. Did I ever say Kroos is >Khedira, Matic, Busquets, Mascha defensively? No. I never said he was a defensive midfielder either but a CM. Im getting the impression you think I did not know difference, but I do probably since 10 years ago and told you earlier when you started. Said he was a deep lying playmaker for Real, would stay deeper than Modric not someone who should be used as DM. He is still among the best ball distributors in the world. Passing statistics are among the best for anyone in his position. I rated him as the best CM in the world, and based off his performances in 13/14 and WC, he was among the top 5 at least.

Depay' date=' Darmian, Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin. Definitely the best transfer window of ANY club in the world this transfer season till now. And I expect some more, especially a striker.[/quote'] Hernandez, Rafael on way out. De Gea I think himself wants to go so can't do much. Valdes will do for 1 season. 1 striker needed. Ottamendi also. Shaw, Rojo, Januzaj may step up this season. Depay is really talented.

See' date=' Schweinsteiger isn't just a great player - he is also a leader. That's something ManUtd have lacked since Vidic/Giggs/Scholes etc left. His experience will be invaluable in big matches.[/quote'] Yes. And now we need leader in defense like Ottamendi. Who was like leader for Valencia and they conceded less than Madrid.