Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Nathan Allan, Brazilian U-20 Midfielder confirms deal to Chelsea. "A dream is coming true! First of all I want to thank God for always lighting my way, my dad who always believed in my talent and was a real warrior while helping me to reach my goals, my family and friends who always supported me," Capture.jpg

News coming in that Ancelotti has been sacked. Poor move by Real Madrid - they treat good managers with such lack of respect that they really don't deserve good ones. Quite pathetic. Also, Rafa Benitez seems to be one of the names being mentioned for the job. Would be a bad choice IMO.

News coming in that Ancelotti has been sacked. Poor move by Real Madrid - they treat good managers with such lack of respect that they really don't deserve good ones. Quite pathetic. Also, Rafa Benitez seems to be one of the names being mentioned for the job. Would be a bad choice IMO.
ronaldo has won only one league in real madrid and that was under jose and they choose old players who are over the hill over him. now this guy wont them champions league and they sack him for no damn reason and imo there is no one in world avalible to them who is as good as these 2 ..guadiola is but he will never coach madrid ..

ManUtd being strongly linked with Gaitan. With Di Maria already in the side I don't know how much utility Gaitan can bring. Also linked with Benzema. I'd like that if it happens. And Van Persie may be off to Lazio if rumors are to be believed. I think it would be a good move for him as he's clearly not in LVG's plans for the future. And Chelsea linked with Falcao. Could be interesting.

I wasn't talking about him for the side. Just in general. Chelsea should go for Falcao though :popcorn:
we do not pay players that high salaries .. if he can come under 100 k then he is welcome as third striker as we need experience and i am sure with better service from hazard and fabregas he will do much better than what he did for united .