sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

He will be convicted. The prosection has 27 witnesses on its side. The defense only has 1, salmans driver. I think quantum of punishment would be like 3 years or maybe 2 because judge may lenient on him due to his charity work

He can get a stay from Supreme Court' date=' can't he?[/quote'] If sentence is less than 3 years he can get bail from the same court immediately. Any sentence above that would require bail from a higher court Don't know about Supreme Court stay, would be extremely difficult

He can get a stay from Supreme Court' date=' can't he?[/quote'] He can get a stay for as long as appeal process is going on I guess but IMO there is no chance of verdict being overturned - as he has been convicted of ALL charges means there was enough evidence.

He can get a stay from Supreme Court' date=' can't he?[/quote'] Stay on conviction is extremely rare and not a possibility. Now next course of action depends on what is quantum of punishment. If it is less than 3 years (which I feel is unlikely) then same court (courts of sessions) have authority to give the bail pendency of appeal in High Court. So Salman Khan's lawyer can get bail immediately on the pretext that they are appealing convicetion verdict in high court. In case of quantum of punishment is more then 3 years, he would be sent to jail. His lawyers will file a appeal in high court against this verdict. High court will accept that appeal and then Salman Khan's lawyers will apply for bail pendency of appeal in high court. In this process Salman Khan would end up spending few days or even few weeks in jail. Similar things happened in the cases of Lalu Yadav and Jayalalitha. Both had ended up spending few days/weeks in jail.