sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

Alastair pereira case can be used by salmans lawyer as precedent for 3 year jail sentence
Unlikely. Chrages on Salman Khan were changed from lighter one - Causing death due to negligence - to more stricter one culpable homicide in due course of trial. If this was causing death due to negligence it would have been less punishment. Punishment of three years or less will defeat the purpose of upgrading of charges. I am sure in blackbuck case as well high court will upheld Salman Khan's conviction. Eventually Salman will go through around 5 years of jail time in his life time.

Unlikely. Chrages on Salman Khan were changed from lighter one - Causing death due to negligence - to more stricter one culpable homicide in due course of trial. If this was causing death due to negligence it would have been less punishment. Punishment of three years or less will defeat the purpose of upgrading of charges. I am sure in blackbuck case as well high court will upheld Salman Khan's conviction. Eventually Salman will go through around 5 years of jail time in his life time.
I believe salman is charged for culpable homicide not amounting to murder. The same charge applied to Alastair pereira by Bombay high court and he got 3 years in jail

I believe salman is charged for culpable homicide not amounting to murder. The same charge applied to Alastair pereira and he got 3 years in jail
Okay. I am not aware of the facts of Pereira case. Yes charges on Salman are under IPC 304 which reads as below.
Punishment for culpable homicide not amounting to murder.—Whoever commits culpable homicide not amounting to murder shall be punished with 1[imprisonment for life], or imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine, if the act by which the death is caused is done with the intention of causing death, or of causing such bodily injury as is likely to cause death, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, or with fine, or with both, if the act is done with the knowledge that it is likely to cause death, but without any intention to cause death, or to cause such bodily injury as is likely to cause death.

He will appeal to the high court then the division bench and then supreme court and then review petition and then curative petition that means another 10 years atleast.So he will be out for that long.
Yes. He can delay things but eventually he'll have to go through jail term like Sanjay Dutt.

He should be given max sentence IMO. This charity and compensation and stuff is laughable. Just because, he has money and could donate something is like buying out part of sentence with money. What about people who were found guilty of same offense but cannot pay/give charity? If he has already done some part of sentence in jail,PS,etc - that can be reduced. Also, the regular rules on reducing sentence due to good conduct in jail can apply later. Does anyone know if sentences are added up or max sentence includes the sentence for lesser offences?

Victims are openly asking for compensation, poor ppl, not their fault Rajdeep is stupid and insulting, aapko naukri cahaiyye ya paisa...dont put these poor ppl on the spot
actually you are technically not supposed to sleep on the footpath during night. Squatting is illegal. As somebody who drives in mumbai, especially during the rains, even if you are driving normally there is a good chance your car will skid on the slippery roads and ram into the side-walk where it will kill a lot of people sleeping there. If anything this case highlights mumbai's space crunch. I strongly believe that entry and exit into the city needs to b regulated.