sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

In Other news : An 80-year-old woman, acquitted in a murder case 30 years ago, is jailed again !! You can't make this SH!T up . Only in India.

BAREILLY: Even hardened lawyers couldn't stop the lump in their throat when an 80-year-old woman, barely able to walk, was once again jailed after being acquitted by a lower court in a murder case 30 years ago.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/80-yr-old-woman-acquitted-in-murder-case-30-yrs-ago-jailed-again/articleshow/46626042.cms

The pavement dweller blame game got me thinking, what happens when some pedestrian dies in a road accident ? Is the driver of a vehicle always guilty, even when sober and following the rules ? I see a ton of people on the road daily that cant decide on when to cross the road in dense traffic; they simply show their palm towards approaching vehicles while in the middle of the road, suggesting the vehicles slow down/stop so they can cross the road.

Apparently he's a hindu at heart. Bhai jaan gone communal/chaddi/saffron perhaps? :cantstop:
BS. When he was arrested in 2002, this was the dress he chose to wear that one day. 24salman-khan-controversies1.jpg Listen to his sympathizers.. http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/salman-khan-paid-the-price-of-being-a-celebrity/20150506.htm
Salman's close friend and Sanjay Khan's jewellery designer daughter Farah Khan Ali took the cake in the most bizarrely vocal support: 'No one should be sleeping on the road or footpath. It is dangerous to do that just like it is dangerous to cross tracks.' 'It's like penalising a train driver because someone decided to cross the tracks and got killed in the bargain. #salmankhancase,' she tweeted. While playback singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya wrote, 'Come out fraternity, support @BeingSalmanKhan boldly not hypocriticly Roads footpath r not meant 4 sleeping, not driver's or alcohol's fault.' 'Roads are meant for cars and dogs not for people sleeping on them.. @BeingSalmanKhan is not at fault at all..@arbaazSkhan@sonakshisinha' 'Suicide is crime so is sleeping on footpath..80% homeles film ppl strugld achievd stardom but never slept on footpath @BeingSalmanKhan,' he added.

The pavement dweller blame game got me thinking, what happens when some pedestrian dies in a road accident ? Is the driver of a vehicle always guilty, even when sober and following the rules ? I see a ton of people on the road daily that cant decide on when to cross the road in dense traffic; they simply show their palm towards approaching vehicles while in the middle of the road, suggesting the vehicles slow down/stop so they can cross the road.
Most roads in Indian cities have no zebra crossing or foot over bridges and many have no pavements either. How do you propose pedestrians cross the road ? Do you want them to grow some wings and fly across the road ?

Most roads in Indian cities have no zebra crossing or foot over bridges and many have no pavements either. How do you propose pedestrians cross the road ? Do you want them to grow some wings and fly across the road ?
So stopping traffic/risking your life by showing your palm for your crossing the road instead of waiting for the right moment is justified ? When you ran your mouth on intelligence & education levels of Indians, you had primarily yourself in mind ? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3341602&postcount=23

Why are you happy? A lot of guys sent whatsapp jokes about Salman and Sanjay Dutt..Major :fail: One of them - "Madhuri Dixit ke dono SAAJAN jail mein!".
Not happy but expecting this as this is verdict from session court , unless supreme court find him guilty he will e a free man

So stopping traffic/risking your life by showing your palm for your crossing the road instead of waiting for the right moment is justified ? When you ran your mouth on intelligence & education levels of Indians, you had primarily yourself in mind ? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3341602&postcount=23
This has nothing to do with intelligence, you moron. Pedestrians are treated with contempt in Indian cities and given no facilities. The conditions of pavements are poor and even if they exist, they are dug up by municipal authorities or the vehicles almost ride over the pavements or in many cases, the hawkers encroach them. As for crossing, if you expect for the "right" moment it will never arrive and have to wait till the night to cross the road because there are no zebra crossings and people in India dont know the first thing about driving a vehicle and they keep speeding even in a school zone or in a very busy area. More foot over bridges have to be built in busy roads but there are virtually none.

I don't think driver is always guilty. Many years ago someone told me that best way to kill a person is just accident him as the maximum punishment is 6 months .Thet ype of vehicles indians drive and unsafe roads accidents are prone to happen , even judge understand it

Not happy but expecting this as this is verdict from session court ' date=' unless supreme court find him guilty he will e a free man[/quote'] why should SC entertain this? thousands of people go to Jail due to such crimes.

why should SC entertain this? thousands of people go to Jail due to such crimes.
Most probably high court will grant him bail then 10-15 year trial and if judgement will be upheld then he will go to SC and then again whole process

This has nothing to do with intelligence, you moron. Pedestrians are treated with contempt in Indian cities and given no facilities. The conditions of pavements are poor and even if they exist, they are dug up by municipal authorities or the vehicles almost ride over the pavements or in many cases, the hawkers encroach them. As for crossing, if you expect for the "right" moment it will never arrive and have to wait till the night to cross the road because there are no zebra crossings and people in India dont know the first thing about driving a vehicle and they keep speeding even in a school zone or in a very busy area. More foot over bridges have to be built in busy roads but there are virtually none.
Douchebag, i cross roads daily in some of the worst traffic in India and don't hold my hand out asking for traffic to stop, a few seconds of patience and planning is all that's required. I also see pedestrians walking on the effing road when there's a perfectly fine footpath. Facilities are **** in most cases, doesn't mean random individuals become traffic inspectors. Maybe you should try and understand the risk the ill informed pedestrian poses to themselves by not observing fast moving traffic ? Don't we stop for many minutes in front of a railway crossing ?

I don't think driver is always guilty. Many years ago someone told me that best way to kill a person is just accident him as the maximum punishment is 6 months .Thet ype of vehicles indians drive and unsafe roads accidents are prone to happen ' date=' even judge understand it[/quote'] Lets say someone slips while standing on the divider or makes a bad call and is crushed in front of a vehicle in the right most lane of a decent stretch of road. How is it the fault of the motorist ? Does the law still hand out punishment ? Is the law biased against motorists, period ?

Douchebag, i cross roads daily in some of the worst traffic in India and don't hold my hand out asking for traffic to stop, a few seconds of patience and planning is all that's required. I also see pedestrians walking on the effing road when there's a perfectly fine footpath. Facilities are **** in most cases, doesn't mean random individuals become traffic inspectors. Maybe you should try and understand the risk the ill informed pedestrian poses to themselves by not observing fast moving traffic ?
Agree, some of the pedestrians think road is their property and how they cross the road holding a hand out. Vehicles have no option but stop/break. If the driver had not seen the guy or the hand, he is gone for sure and the driver will get lynch-mobbed in case of an accident. The overhead bridge is unusable with people using it as their private bathrooms as well.

Lets say someone slips while standing on the divider or makes a bad call and is crushed in front of a vehicle in the right most lane of a decent stretch of road. How is it the fault of the motorist ? Does the law still hand out punishment ? Is the law biased against motorists' date=' period ?[/quote'] Do motorists in India follow any law, period ?