sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

Even after his death, there was nobody to take back his body. The friend who had admitted him to the hospital was so scared that he didn’t even inform his family. In the end, his brothers came forward to perform the last rites. Before his death, Patil spoke to his friend expressing his wish to get back to the force again while throwing up blood on the cold floors of the Sewri Municipal hospital. “I stood by my statement till the end, but my department did not stand by me. I want my job back, I want to survive. I want to meet the police commissioner once,” were his last words.
:((

It would be unreasonable to expect Bollywood not to show support for one of the biggest stars when he is sentenced to 5 years in jail. And as I said in the last post - this show of support does not indicate that those stars think he is innocent.
It's no ordinary incident. He killed one person's life. And then tried to drag the case, made lies and did everything to misled the court. So if anything, 5 years is very lenient. Any other industry would have probably boycotted him. And by supporting meaning praying for him or making the killing of person's life as just a small mistake. It's shameless as it shows common man's life is worthless for these stars. Also, they may not be saying he is innocent but yet they are challenging our courts and system by indicating that Salman should let go freely or reduce his sentence.

Bollywood is mostly a crappy nepotist cartel' date=' its not surprising to see them backing each other even when one of them indulges in inhuman behavior. They were in bed with the underworld earlier, shooting wildlife and mowing down poor people was probably an improvement for them.[/quote'] ye lo http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/events/mumbai/celebs-support-salman-khan/articleshow/47184459.cms?utm_source=TOInewHP_TILwidget&utm_medium=ABtest&utm_campaign=TOInewHP enjoy karlo sallu ko bidai karne sab chewtiye aa gaye

Are there any Bollywood stars who have applauded this decision or talked about justice served? It seems all of them are talking how it was only just one little mistake of killing 1 person. You would expect them to be more sensible than blindly emotional. Have they even thought about the victims,or shown any sympathy for them? Very disappointed by the industry reaction.
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/rishi-kapoor-condemns-abhijeet-on-twitter/?ref=social&type=fb&b=0

What is wrong with that? Film industry is like a big family. Suppose, it had happened with you or me and the family had left us in lurch. Family will always support you for your well being. may not support for what you have done. If they are coming, does not mean they support the killing of the person and are against the court verdict. And it was not anyone else but Salman. Why no one supported Shiney Aahuja? Salman is not an aira gaira natthu khaira. He is one of the most supportive and popular person among everyone in film industry and there wont be a single person in film industry he would not have helped if asked for. He does have extremes, bipolarity in his personality. Law will take its course but there is no need to ridicule people if they are coming to meet him after this.

He only criticized Abhijeet etc for their senseless tweets but still supported Salman: The Kapoors are with the Khans in their difficult time. Time is the biggest healer. God Bless!
They all will support Salman, not what he did, like any family members will do for their sons, brothers, etc.

That's what I said earlier. It would be unreasonable to expect them not to support him .
People should ask from themselves if something like this would have happened with them, would not their family members, well wishers will support them. Same thing here. It was still an accident, not an intentional murder and also with better legal advise, he would not have gotten such a harsh verdict.

Court is only following procedure.
Will a common man get such relief in two days? 5 years itself was lenient and then bail in 2 hours was all due to this stardom. Salman is already very lucky in this case and really deserves no sympathy.

What is wrong with that? Film industry is like a big family. Suppose, it had happened with you or me and the family had left us in lurch. Family will always support you for your well being. may not support for what you have done. If they are coming, does not mean they support the killing of the person and are against the court verdict. And it was not anyone else but Salman. Why no one supported Shiney Aahuja? Salman is not an aira gaira natthu khaira. He is one of the most supportive and popular person among everyone in film industry and there wont be a single person in film industry he would not have helped if asked for. He does have extremes, bipolarity in his personality. Law will take its course but there is no need to ridicule people if they are coming to meet him after this.
Really? Jaya got convicted and yet, we saw large scale support for her immediately. That was troubling to see as a society. You would have expected this well to-do film industry with many educated people to react more sensibly. It shows irrespective of industry or profession, our people are prone to blind following of stars.Another example of Laloo got convicted, followed by tons of sympathy messages and people visiting his home. Whenever a star gets convicted, their followers want to challenge our legal system.

Will a common man get such relief in two days? 5 years itself was lenient and then bail in 2 hours was all due to this stardom. Salman is already very lucky in this case and really deserves no sympathy.
'Normally in such cases the appeal is admitted and accused is granted bail' - Judge Tipsay said this. I read that in sentenced of less than 7 years bail is usually given pending appeal.