Did Tendulkar NOT want his 100 ?

indistani

I felt watching the match that tendulkar really dint want his 100...he suddenly slowed down and gave strike to dhoni which was good team work...but something seemed not right...and he went big after the drop catches...may be coz india dint win a match in 2 years when tendulkar hit a 100...what du guys think ?

Re: Did Tendulkar NOT want his 100 ? Well, this is nothing If you ever watched that match v.s NZ when he made hish highest 1-day score of 186* Jadeja kept asking him so he could go for 194+ or 200, sachin's gesture was go ahead, play however you like

Re: Did Tendulkar NOT want his 100 ? I think even in the last over when Dhoni was suggesting Tendulkar hog the strike, Tendulkar was clearly indicating Dhoni to run for everything not with standing whether he gets a 100 or not. For someone that has had 40 ODI 100s I don't reckon he would have lost his sleep over losing out on a hundred.

Re: Did Tendulkar NOT want his 100 ?

one thing is for sure; Lara and Dwayne Smith DID want him to get to 100 :hic: :hic:
Tendulkar owes them both a couple.
Also the guy who dint try a direct hit on the last ball
HE cant throw man, because he forgot, how to throw the ball BECAUSE the way the master played, they are still seeing those unbelievable shots infront of their eyes!!! They still cant forget those shots, while they were on flight back home!!! :lol: