Modi's Government Foreign Trips & External Affairs

Sachin=GOD

I But I don't consider it a sign of diplomatic success until China manages to curb Pakistan (on the anti India terrorism front). .
Please read up on China & string of pearls ...check the countries which Modi visited in the last 1 year ...statements on terrorism is one thing, but safegaurding India's geopolitical interests in the region is foremost at the moment.(that includes fight for oil /uranium resources/opportunites for Indian companies as well)

We are talking about Indian PMs. They have Phds in economics and what not. I think you are confusing Indian PMs with American presidents, who have a reputation of being duds in Geography, English and American History.
No Indian PM ever visited Mongolia....regarding the reason read one of the post below [i guess posted by Kalapani]

You might've to feel sick for many more years to come... Please take care...
Most of the people I spoke to find that speech pretty nauseating. The kind of love I have for Modi is no secret but that doesn't have anything to do with the repulsive feelings that his speech generated. This speech could have been given by my favorite leader and my feelings would have been same. However I would say this visit to UAE one of the better decisions that Modi took. Very significant and very well though of.

What the hell is the Govt doing with regards to talks with Pak??? Seems to be confusion all round with no coherent Pak policy. Arresting and then releasing separatists in a couple of hours sends such confused signals. And now rumors flying around the NSA talks.