Zim suspends tour of pak/discussions ongoing

G_B_

Generalising much? t's like blaming all Indian citizens for the rape crisis.
Situation of women is much worse in Pakistan but as usual, you just believe in lies to make yourself feel better and think you are better than others. There is another poster here who even said terrorism is just media propaganda and everything is fine in Pak. This delusional mindset is the root cause of all your problems because you dont have the guts to accept reality and change. Its much easier for weak minded individuals to blame others and not accept responsibility.
Situation of women is much worse in Pakistan but as usual' date= you just believe in lies to make yourself feel better and think you are better than others. There is another poster here who even said terrorism is just media propaganda and everything is fine in Pak. This delusional mindset is the root cause of all your problems because you dont have the guts to accept reality and change. Its much easier for weak minded individuals to blame others and not accept responsibility.
keep telling yourself that. Where did I lie? Where did I say I am better than others? I have already accepted the reality. Who did I blame? Stop putting words in my mouth. Liar.
^ You shud thank your lucky stars you are sound and well as you are denied in watching stick to the Junk box as all Paki do
Your leaders and a certain section has been trying to call us a failed state since 1947. Look at where you have got so far? I dont want to say anything to you in respect for some well, sound minded indians.
Your leaders and a certain section has been trying to call us a failed state since 1947. Look at where you have got so far? I dont want to say anything to you in respect for some well, sound minded indians.
Yes pakistan is not a failed state :winky:. But there are going to be one soon.
Keep hoping. Pretty sure your parents and their parents were too. :)
Do you think Pakistan is not a failed state ? Why so ? I think it is. Because it cant provide security to its own citizens be it shias, christians and hindus and cant hold international cricket matches. Also ecnomically you are too dependent on USA in the form of aid. you can present your facts to prove otherwise.
Do you think Pakistan is not a failed state ? Why so ? I think it is. Because it cant provide security to its own citizens be it shias' date=' christians and hindus and cant hold international cricket matches. Also ecnomically you are too dependent on USA in the form of aid. you can present your facts to prove otherwise.[/quote'] I dont think Pakistan is a failed state. It has been ranked as stable by IMF recently. Also, its one of the top 5 growing economies. Now keeping that aside, security is a huge issue. An issue that has plagued many countries. It plagued Sri Lanka as well but is it a failed state? no. It is plaguing Pakistan since the last decade but situation is far more better than it was previously. Also, regarding minorities. Its an extremely sad state of affairs and i have to admit that those animals are just making minorities extinct in Pakistan. However, did anyone call india a failed state when your government attacked the Golden Temple or when Champion Modi shb destroyed the babri mosque? Or when Muslims were slaughtered in Gujarat? Or when christians were burnt alive in India? Or when your army daily massacres the Kashmiri population? Can you please, dear sire, answer these questions?