"Stand by me" one of the greatest movies ever!

chunky_lafanga

Terrific film. The kid who played Chris Chambers (the tough kid) was fantastic. Always brings back memories of my own childhood friendships. Seriously underrated, this film. Good thread. Just when i thought that you were beyond help (after seeing your dog sh it taste in music), you redeemed yourself in style, Chunky. :D

Terrific film. The kid who played Chris Chambers (the tough kid) was fantastic. Always brings back memories of my own childhood friendships. Seriously underrated, this film. Good thread. Just when i thought that you were beyond help (after seeing your dog sh it taste in music), you redeemed yourself in style, Chunky. :D
Tough kid was River Phoenix and dead in real life :nervous: What a waste to die at 23. He was a good guy in real life as well.

Tough kid was River Phoenix and dead in real life :nervous: What a waste to die at 23. He was a good guy in real life as well.
No kidding !?? So that was River Phoenix, the Indiana Jones kid ? Damn... I guess Kiefer Sutherland was only actor amongst those guys who went on to have an accomplished acting career.