Will Kuldeep Yadav go the Mohammed Shami way?

Malcolm Merlyn

Mohammed Shami was continously ignored by Gautam Gambhir led KKR.He ultimately left KKR in 2014 and joined DD.The exploits of Shami are well known now. Similarly Kuldeep Yadav except his brief chances in CLT20 has been ignored in favour of Param Panauti Chawla.How long before he leaves to join another team and shines. Other notable players whom KKR released include Brendon Mccullum,Chris Gayle,Varun Aaron,Eoin Morgan,Sanju Samson

If Kuldeep Yadav was born accross the border, SRK would have surely given him a chance. The way love being shown for a wayyyy past player like Azhar Mehmood, bowling coach ss Wasim bhai reveals everything. I remember 2 years ago Shiv Sena told Shah ruk khan can go back to Pakistan if he wants. That time I hated tht statement but now I can see a merit in it. Kkr can do one favour. Just release Kuldeep yadav and some real team who grow home talent like Rajastha can pick the kid up.

Rajasthan Royals is the best place to groom youngsters. They give the license' date=' freedom, atmosphere to evolve.[/quote'] Oh, yeah...we all know how some of the youngsters exploited that freedom. :phehehe: I got you covered, laaloo :dancing: