Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

BeautifulGame

Yeah. Here he seems more of a playmaker but in barca he is insane.
No...at barca he actually creates more too but team is built for him.. I mean he has likes of busquetes in midfield defending everything iniesta and Neymar opposite to him then he has one of the best right back in world going forward playing behind him Rakithik doing all round job and then Suarez making run when ever he has ball to create little space ..it's not same here ..almost every player other than pastore is pure attacker and do not create much so he does more of that Similarly Ronaldo without that Marcelo and benzema will score half goals :giggle:

This is reason some day even though I am Chelsea fan I want to see hazard play for team like this .. I just know he has ability to win ballon dor one day and only player other than those freaks and Neymar who seem to be playing at different level in every game compared to other 20 players

^What happened to Brazil?
Their players are not really that good Silva,Alves,Neymar are word class but others are just good players . Also they missed guys like Oscar who is really good number 10 and when he plays Neymar is more free but after 2 nd game Neymar was banned from tournament and Oscar was injured before tournament .. So attacking wise there is literally no creativity but defence is pretty good and they do have plenty of very good players like willian,continuo,Costa etc but they are no where near top 5 team in world IMO specially without Neymar

Their players are not really that good Silva,Alves,Neymar are word class but others are just good players . Also they missed guys like Oscar who is really good number 10 and when he plays Neymar is more free but after 2 nd game Neymar was banned from tournament and Oscar was injured before tournament .. So attacking wise there is literally no creativity but defence is pretty good and they do have plenty of very good players like willian,continuo,Costa etc but they are no where near top 5 team in world IMO specially without Neymar
:two_thumbs_up:

Btw people will say Oscar is overrated but just see how Brazil plays and how he positions himself towards left to connect with Neymar and create space (same thing with Chelsea) and the he is best number 10 in world when it comes to work rate and defending We were winning against psg easily when he was on pitch but he got yellow and got subbed and our entire game got destroyed .. He is not flashy but one of best player of Chelsea ..