Sign in to follow this  
StriKe

IPL 2015 Final - Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians at Kolkata, May 24, 2015 - 8PM IST

Advance congrats to whoever wins...this is not my war so mot going to post anyway :giggle: Hope match goes without much jinx/antijinx... Will be off from ICF for couple of months as planning to write Project management certification exam.

Advance congrats to whoever wins...this is not my war so mot going to post anyway :giggle: Hope match goes without much jinx/antijinx... Will be off from ICF for couple of months as planning to write Project management certification exam.
There will be a lone jinxer lol

^^ finally..:yay::yay: can u pls take velu with you?? this place will be much better..:icflove::icflove::icflove:
But nothing can be done about pretenders like you & hooshooslaxman so place will remain same :laugh:

you are one of the handful of guys who take IPL like it is their lives lol Don't include me in that list.
conduct a poal to confirm whi takes IPL more seriously.:two_thumbs_up:

Hey Meyappan lol what does that even mean..few clowns laughing for that. You cannot even prove i am fan of any franchise before trolling :cantstop:
Yej we gan.

:cantstop: VVS supporting CSK is an open secret. Its like Karan Johar's sexuality.
I support TN in Ranji even though they are sh&& mostly. I don't support CSK even though CSK is a gun team in IPL. NOt sure why would anyone want to deny supporting a gun team.

Eden Gardens will sport a different look for Sunday's Indian Premier League (IPL) final. With home team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) failing to qualify for the playoffs, the huge cutouts of the Knights that adorned the stadium faade have all been replaced with pictures of the IPL trophy. Even the pitch may sport a new look. The final will be a repeat of the 2010 and 2013 finals with Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians qualifying to compete for franchise cricket's most prized possession. The new track is unlikely to be a paradise for spinners, as is the norm with KKR's home games. The finalists are unlikely to be tempted to go in with four spinners, a ploy that KKR skipper Gautam Gambhir used successfully to win their last two home matches against Delhi Daredevils and Kings XI Punjab. Only two pitches were used for KKR's seven home matches, one of which was washed out. The final will be played on a fresh track (pitch No. 4). With the Eden hosting four back-toback KKR matches (April 30, May 4, 7, 9) and a number of local club games, the pitches have undergone a lot of wear and tear. The curators are clearly not willing to take any chances with the playing surface for the big final, so groundsmen are busy preparing the new, sporting track. The track on offer for the final will have a greenish tinge and offer spongy bounce. The ball is unlikely to grip the surface, which means less purchase for spinners. However, the capacity crowd at Eden Gardens should get their money's worth - strokeplayers will get value for their shots as the ball will come nicely on to the bat. The light grass cover will not only help hold the surface together but also prevent the surface from drying up under a scorching sun. The heat might make it uncomfortable for spectators but groundsmen have ensured that it will have no adverse effect on the pitch. "The heat might have been a factor had it been a 4 PM start. But after sunset, the temperature will settle down. The character of the track is unlikely to change even in the second half of the game," a senior member of the ground staff said. The absence of the defending champions is unlikely to have any adverse effect on match attendance. The demand for tickets for the summit clash is huge and a full house is expected for the final. http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/72487/eden-to-roll-out-sporting-track-for-ipl-final

This is the most unexciting IPL final in a long time. I really don't care who wins, it has been an entertaining IPL but the quality of cricket has been very low. Basically a contest of which team sucks the least. CSK are in the finals with an absolutely terrible team. And MI won 8 matches out of 9 consecutively with one of their weakest teams (in terms of the form their players are in) in the IPL so far. The MI v. CSK rivalry has really gone down in terms of intensity over the years too. Hopefully it is an interesting final. Don't even care if CSK wins...

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.