Now that Pak series is over, let us prepare our players.........

..........for a brutal arse rap*ng down under. Chin music, blistering pace, bounce and total murder of our weak pace attack...........My prediction is a 4-0 whitewash by the Aussies followed by murder even by SL in the one-dayers..........India will not even reach the one day series finals. 99-00 tour all over again! I will recommend a tube of Preparation H for all player making the trip. CHAKDE INDIA!!

..........for a brutal arse rap*ng down under. Chin music, blistering pace, bounce and total murder of our weak pace attack...........My prediction is a 4-0 whitewash by the Aussies followed by murder even by SL in the one-dayers..........India will not even reach the one day series finals. 99-00 tour all over again! I will recommend a tube of Preparation H for all player making the trip. CHAKDE INDIA!!
I hate you :angry_smile: but I fear you are going to be abosultely 100% correct:nervous:
fair enough we should keep our feet firmly planted on the ground but i dont understand how people can join a site called indian cricket fans and have no faith in those that you support
Look, I dont have too much faith/belief that we will actually beat the aussies but I still SUPPORT them nevertheless subtle difference
tics i know what you are saying but we are not players na - we are saying from supporters' point of view - pragmatic
having players like VVs and Dravid, who have made sure in the past that aus don't win from us even when they have put up 500+, offcourse our players won't be thinking anything worse then winning this series.. we are going there to win.. and we shall accomplish it this time around..
having players like VVs and Dravid, who have made sure in the past that aus don't win from us even when they have put up 500+, offcourse our players won't be thinking anything worse then winning this series.. we are going there to win.. and we shall accomplish it this time around..
your optimism is rubbing off on me - dont make me come crashing down to earth - go India :isalute:
i have the k y jelly you requested, now assume the position while i proceed to entertain your behind.

Aus will be a tough tour that even accepts but the biggest positive for me was we went into the 3rd game without our frontline bowlers on top of that both Sachin and Dhoni were out yet we didnt miss any of them. Infact had kumble declared a bit early who knows we could have even won the game without 4-5 of our first choice players.