Indian Super league 2015

sscomp32

BTW for updates please follow @IndSuperLeague on Twitter. Constant updates ' date=' there are so much that i cant post. :nice:[/quote'] Am a football noob so I am asking you this. Will this league improve our national team's performance 10 years from now or is it just showbiz like IPL? I think 40 year old has beens from Europe play this and generally dominate. Will our players actually get better playing with them? We lost to Guam some time back:((, how bad is our domestic talent?

I am myself a football noob :giggle:, Started watching because my friends watched World cup and i used to get bored in thier talks. After that came iSL and i started some what taking interest in this. Maybe some experts can tell you better. As far as me, some one has to start. the current I league is doing nothing and only football enthusiasts watch it. ISL has reached a bigger audience with the involvement of star owners.

Am a football noob so I am asking you this. Will this league improve our national team's performance 10 years from now or is it just showbiz like IPL? I think 40 year old has beens from Europe play this and generally dominate. Will our players actually get better playing with them? We lost to Guam some time back:((' date=' how bad is our domestic talent?[/quote'] I think it is going to help us in improving our football :two_thumbs_up: younger international players may not take part in this league because they get better opportunities and money in other leagues. but those 40 years old players can pass their experience to our young players and help them to improve their game. not that it is going to happen in one or tow seasons, it will take time but yeah improvement will be there :nice: hoping for good :dance:

I am myself a football noob :giggle:, Started watching because my friends watched World cup and i used to get bored in thier talks. After that came iSL and i started some what taking interest in this. Maybe some experts can tell you better. As far as me, some one has to start. the current I league is doing nothing and only football enthusiasts watch it. ISL has reached a bigger audience with the involvement of star owners.
EPL dekho na, acchi league hai aur timings bhi hum se match karte hai :nice: usme ek bahut hi zabardast team hai aur unhe tum zaroor pasand karoge :dance:

David Platt @DavidPlatt Up bright & early and really excited to finally get back on the training pitch for @FCPuneCity pre season training camp @Gloria_Sports Arena in Belek, Turkey. After retaining 6 domestic players from last season and adding another signed from Chennayi, we then secured at auction the best player and the best midfielder as voted for the domestic league season, followed by many of our 1st choice selections from the player draft. With 15 domestic players secured we had to add 11 foreign players to make up the final squad. Steve Simonsen, Nicky Shorey, James Bailey, Roger Johnson from England, Yendrick Ruiz from Costa Rica will join Didier Zokora, Tuncay Sanli & Adrian Mutu all of whom will not only help the team but also help educate and improve football in India. Working hard to find 3 more that can compliment the above. Great day on the training pitch with @FCPuneCity. Had heard so much about the so called limitations of the domestic players but none of that was in evidence today. Exceptional work ethic, thirst to improve & learn, technically more than capable, very very pleasantly surprised. Nice for me to get my boots on again and enjoy coaching. Today was a football session, tomorrow am it's about the physical side of the game, then tactical work in the afternoon. Couldn't be more delighted with the squad we've got so far, international players all eager to impart their knowledge, plenty of work to do before we unveil to the Orange Army of FC Pune City Physical morning for all the players of @FCPuneCity at the best sports facility I have ever seen or been privileged to work at in my whole career - Gloria Sports Arena @Gloria_Sports After 2 days of double sessions today the players of FC Pune City have worked this morning only. I'm delighted with the attitude of all the players in their appetite to work hard. This morning, after the warm up, Renedy Singh directed his first session as my assistant and did exceptionally well. He split the players into 3 teams of 7 for a mini tournament of games. The eventual winning team, after sudden death penalties was the non bibs captained by Jackichand Singh. Our work in this first block of 3 days has been on the defensive side of the game. They have all earned their afternoon off to rest before we get back to work tomorrow looking at the offensive side.