Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

I had made a thread on this a few months back but unable to find it now. Mods can merge this post into the thread it if they can find it. Bahubali is a Telugu film by director Rajamouli ( of Eega - Makkhi fame ). It is shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously with Hindi dubbed version being presented by Karan Johar. This is the costliest film ever so far in Indian film Industry and stars Telugu Stars Prabhas and Rana Daggubati. There were lot of leaked promos,etc earlier but here is the official teaser ( or teaser of a trailor :dance: ). This is supposed to be a 2-part movie AFAIK AeOydbt9e6g

Btw why isnt Anushka part of the trailer but Tamanna?
:dontknow: Marketing team sure would have done its homework on how much that particular star is already exposed, who they want to be surprise factor,etc...Maybe Anushka is not there in Part 1 - no idea. Both Tamanna and Anushka have done a lot of work in Telugu movies recently... Check on Tamil trailor if available - maybe they might have tweaked a bit there based on exposure of heroines to local audience, their recent Tamil movies,etc.

:dontknow: Marketing team sure would have done its homework on how much that particular star is already exposed, who they want to be surprise factor,etc...Maybe Anushka is not there in Part 1 - no idea. Both Tamanna and Anushka have done a lot of work in Telugu movies recently... Check on Tamil trailor if available - maybe they might have tweaked a bit there based on exposure of heroines to local audience, their recent Tamil movies,etc.
Saw the Tamil trailer yesterday in Theatre Mass movie interval (Surya movie ).Same :two_thumbs_up: Also if am not mistaken shooting for both parts already over.So 2nd part also will be released soon after the First .Right ?

Saw the Tamil trailer yesterday in Theatre Mass movie interval (Surya movie ).Same :two_thumbs_up: Also if am not mistaken shooting for both parts already over.So 2nd part also will be released soon after the First .Right ?
You are asking me as if I am involved in the movie :--D...I am just a fan like you...:two_thumbs_up: I have met Venkatesh a few times and his nephew Rana Daggubati also ( he was having lunch in the same star hotel that my company was kind enough to sponsor us employees) ...beyond that, I rely on same internet as you... My guess is - there should not be too much delay between part 1 and 2 - max six months... There was this Bollywood movie on Vijayawada rowdies with Vivek Oberoi by Ram Gopal Verma that had parts 1 and 2 - Surya was also there...Rakta Charitra - Parts 1 and 2 were released within months IIRC... Man - Most violent faction movies are from Telugu Land :nervous:

I've been eagerly waiting for this movie for the past couple of years.This is going to be the 10th movie directed by S. S. Rajamouli and i'm sure he won't disappoint.All of his 9 movies so far have been successful and i expect his streak to remain intact. With the limited reach that Telugu movies have,it has to be said that investing 200+ crores for this movie was a brave decision.But,if there is one director in Telugu film industry who can pull it off,it is S. S Rajamouli.

I've been eagerly waiting for this movie for the past couple of years.This is going to be the 10th movie directed by S. S. Rajamouli and i'm sure he won't disappoint.All of his 9 movies so far have been successful and i expect his streak to remain intact. With the limited reach that Telugu movies have,it has to be said that investing 200+ crores for this movie was a brave decision.But,if there is one director in Telugu film industry who can pull it off,it is S. S Rajamouli.
True - 200+ crores as COST is HUGE. Is it for part 1 or both parts 1 and 2? The highest grossing Telugu film so far ( Attarintiki Daaredi ) made only 183 crores but I think 200+ crores will become more common going forward even for Telugu movies. On this one, they might be expecting 200 crores from Telugu version and maybe 30-50 odd crores each from Tamil and Hindi versions. They might also do some games on characters for some change money.