Need suggestions on laptop for my nephew in India

Deleted_User_1

My nephew is graduating from MBA and starting his first job at the end of this month. I would like to give him a reliable budget but good laptop for his business and personal use as a graduation gift. Can you help me with some choices. I would have preferred buying it here, but sending it is a problem and US warranty will not be applicable in India. So I have been researching online shopping sites that cater to India where I could buy one and have it shipped directly to him in Kolkata. I am trying to stay within Rs 35,000. I do not want a fancy machine. Just something that is good, reliable, not slow and has a good screen. The requirements are: 1. 14 - 15" laptop 2. Has to have Windows 8.1 OS loaded, not the DOS or Ubuntu shyt!!! 3. At least 4 GB DD3 RAM 4. At least 500 GB HDD 5. Integrated graphics is fine 6. Intel i3 or i5 (4th generation or later; I guess i5 might be hard to get at this price point) 7. Not very wimpy speakers and good to average battery life 8. At this price range full 1080p and IPS panel might be a stretch, but at least 768p and sharp bright screen with decent contrast. Any suggestions on brands based on features and reliability? The models available in the US are not necessary available for sale in India. Also what online shopping sites are safe to buy from? I was looking through Amazon India and I have read that many manufacturers will not honor warranty if bought from Amazon. WTF is up with that? TIA.

This one
I own this vivobook. Battery is shyte and touchscreen is quite pointless for the design. Also,it doesn't run cool. Only plus point is it's top notch build quality, and looks. Here's mine - 5arr6w.jpg --------------- I recently bought this Toshiba (Toshiba Satellite L50D-B 83110 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph). In case you are not too obsessed with Intel CPUs, have a look. For 35k it was a steal. http://www.flipkart.com/toshiba-satellite-l50d-b-83110-notebook-apu-quad-core-a8-8gb-1tb-win8-1-2gb-graph/p/itmdxee7cfhznzhf?

My nephew is graduating from MBA and starting his first job at the end of this month. I would like to give him a reliable budget but good laptop for his business and personal use as a graduation gift. Can you help me with some choices. I would have preferred buying it here, but sending it is a problem and US warranty will not be applicable in India. So I have been researching online shopping sites that cater to India where I could buy one and have it shipped directly to him in Kolkata. I am trying to stay within Rs 35,000. I do not want a fancy machine. Just something that is good, reliable, not slow and has a good screen. The requirements are: 1. 14 - 15" laptop 2. Has to have Windows 8.1 OS loaded, not the DOS or Ubuntu shyt!!! 3. At least 4 GB DD3 RAM 4. At least 500 GB HDD 5. Integrated graphics is fine 6. Intel i3 or i5 (4th generation or later; I guess i5 might be hard to get at this price point) 7. Not very wimpy speakers and good to average battery life 8. At this price range full 1080p and IPS panel might be a stretch, but at least 768p and sharp bright screen with decent contrast. Any suggestions on brands based on features and reliability? The models available in the US are not necessary available for sale in India. Also what online shopping sites are safe to buy from? I was looking through Amazon India and I have read that many manufacturers will not honor warranty if bought from Amazon. WTF is up with that? TIA.
Got previous model of this Dell Laptop last summer after my previous HP Laptop died. It has been working excellent for me. Specs are excellent too and it would be under your budget if you take advantage of Amazon warehouse deals. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00RH69ZA6/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

I own this vivobook. Battery is shyte and touchscreen is quite pointless for the design. Also,it doesn't run cool. Only plus point is it's top notch build quality, and looks. Here's mine - 5arr6w.jpg --------------- I recently bought this Toshiba (Toshiba Satellite L50D-B 83110 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph). In case you are not too obsessed with Intel CPUs, have a look. For 35k it was a steal. http://www.flipkart.com/toshiba-satellite-l50d-b-83110-notebook-apu-quad-core-a8-8gb-1tb-win8-1-2gb-graph/p/itmdxee7cfhznzhf?
Dude...how are you mate? :icflove: I recognize that sofa. :cantstop:

Dude...how are you mate? :icflove: I recognize that sofa. :cantstop:
But H h h..How?? Darn it..! I remember exposing my sofa weakness on that pitiful Green planet Namek ! :headshake: Howdie Kakarot...? :drinks: