Lalit Modi controversy

Tiger80

Is it possible that BJP supporters are becoming fans of the woman they fondly referred to as Burkha Dutt :haha: . The Irony is rich in twitterverse and even Burkha is reveling in the adulation.

barkha dutt ‏@BDUTT 31m31 minutes ago Amusing to hear that a channel in love with its own bombast constantly needs to reference anchors on other networks! Still so insecure yaar
Prashant Bhushan : That is why we need strong conflict of interest laws. Instead of that, Modi govt wants to weaken PC Act, by removing Criminal Misconduct Sushma swaraj interceding for Lalit Modi totally inappropriate. Can't bat for an absconder especially if he is your daughter's paying client

I wonder what kind of laundered money is routed through official bank channels with records of the transactions being kept.Raje wasnt even CM then and LM is a close family friend of theirs.The only thing that is againist Raje is the affidavit.Then again it doesnt have any signature.

Nothing is going to happen to Raje. On the contrary, Lalit Modi's goose is cooked. Namo is going to force UKstan to hand him over or the relations between the 2 nations are in the dustbin as long as BJP is in power. - Wondered why Namo has visited every single major country except UK? (Russian visit is coming up as well)

Is it possible that BJP supporters are becoming fans of the woman they fondly referred to as Burkha Dutt :haha: . The Irony is rich in twitterverse and even Burkha is reveling in the adulation.
But Modi said they haven't taken a single rupee from him for their services because they are like family.

Lalit Modi is a serial motormouth. I mean this guy could have continued as IPL commissioner till today had he not started with his rants on Twitter. I don't know how many people made billions thanks to Twitter but Modi probably lost the most cause of his penchant for blurting out on it. The Chris Cairns libel was a classic example, blurting out about Tharoor.... Finally, resulted in him becoming a fugitive. I have to say that this is a serious error of judgement on part of Sushma Swaraj to have trusted a man like Lalit Modi and tried to negotiate on his behalf. Nobody should trust Lalit Modi. He will rat out anybody. However, considering Swaraj's as yet impeccable record in public life, I would say that this was just a favor she was trying to do for an acquaintance. The allegations against Raje are more severe through. There is definite suspicion of a quid pro quo here even though Raje was not in any constitutional position at the time she may have testified in favor of Lalit Modi. The dealings between Lalit Modi and her son seem quite suspect. Since it doesn't appear like she used her office to provide any undue favors to Lalit Modi, it might not be reasonable to expect her to resign. But the deals between Lalit Modi and her son need to be investigated.

Nothing is going to happen to Raje. On the contrary, Lalit Modi's goose is cooked. Namo is going to force UKstan to hand him over or the relations between the 2 nations are in the dustbin as long as BJP is in power. - Wondered why Namo has visited every single major country except UK? (Russian visit is coming up as well)
He was going to visit in April or may this year but elections in UK were going to happen in 1st week of May and result was very uncertain so there was no point in going when there could have been a new Govt & PM in a few days.

I haven't seen any response from you on Prashant Bhushan's tweets about the Kejriwal ki jai ho Ad.
He uses a filter. Only reads what Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav are saying when they are critical of BJP. Any wavelengths of electronic data that are critical of his dear leader Kejriwal and his comedy circus are reflected away.

Once again I ask - have you read the tweets of Prashant Bhushan on the Kejriwal ka salamat rakhna Ad? Any comments?
Yes , i have read the tweets and i rarely disagree with YoYa or Prashant . in this instance also i completely agree with them .

Its actually quite saddening to see politicians are connected so closely to these thugs. The people who are actually absconding, the real BHAGODAY. Its sad that shares worth 10 bucks are being bough for almost 100k in order to commit fraud. There is CM of a state checking in wife of a wanted man into a hospital and then giving the hospital land and money, the cabinet ministers making personal calls to help a wanted man. Even if there is no action taken and these people get away with it but is this what people expect from their govt? Forget AAP, Congress and BJP but as a common man dont you just feel that you have been cheated.

Its actually quite saddening to see politicians are connected so closely to these thugs. The people who are actually absconding, the real BHAGODAY. Its sad that shares worth 10 bucks are being bough for almost 100k in order to commit fraud. There is CM of a state checking in wife of a wanted man into a hospital and then giving the hospital land and money, the cabinet ministers making personal calls to help a wanted man. Even if there is no action taken and these people get away with it but is this what people expect from their govt? Forget AAP, Congress and BJP but as a common man dont you just feel that you have been cheated.
Lol, you are talking as if this exclusive to only India. In most countries the elite by virtue of wealth and power have easy access to ruling political class and many times are one of the same, no better examples then the USA and UK.

Lol, you are talking as if this exclusive to only India. In most countries the elite by virtue of wealth and power have easy access to ruling political class and many times are one of the same, no better examples then the USA and UK.
and why shouldnt it make people feel cheated? Just because there are murderers in every country, doesnt mean we stop disliking the act of murder and get upset when we see one. Here its not only about the wealth, its about a guy who is absconding from the law and the people in power in India have helped him and have committed frauds with him.

and why shouldnt it make people feel cheated? Just because there are murderers in every country, doesnt mean we stop disliking the act of murder and get upset when we see one. Here its not only about the wealth, its about a guy who is absconding from the law and the people in power in India have helped him and have committed frauds with him.
Lalit Modi didn't commit murder, there is a minister in UP who did commit a heinous murder recently with hardly any coverage in the media. And talking of murder in India, we see how people get 'upset' when someone like Salman Khan is found guilty. In Lalit Modi's case I don't feel cheated. Sushma Swaraj helped Lalit Modi be with his ailing wife on humanitarian grounds. Just like Sushma has been helping other Indians abroad requiring help. Anything else let Indian justice take it's course, which I last read is ongoing on Lalit Modi case.

Lalit Modi didn't commit murder, there is a minister in UP who did commit a heinous murder recently with hardly any coverage in the media. And talking of murder in India, we see how people get 'upset' when someone like Salman Khan is found guilty. In Lalit Modi's case I don't feel cheated. Sushma Swaraj helped Lalit Modi be with his ailing wife on humanitarian grounds. Just like Sushma has been helping other Indians abroad requiring help. Anything else let Indian justice take it's course, which I last read is ongoing on Lalit Modi case.
Yeah.. Indian Foreign minister should go out of the way to help any fugitive of the country unless he is accused of murder.