• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
Gollum

Yakub Memon to Hang On July 30 for India's Deadliest Terror Attack

The terrorist will hang. Bharat Mata kee jai :isalute: F U AdLibs. You lying, manipulative, twisted, anti national, bigots, you tried and you failed. FAILED. FAILED. FAILED. FAILED.
It is not an occasion for celebration. There is no win for anyone here. A convicted terrorist is dying after going through the due process but it does not fix anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Califronia? Are you kidding me? Let's go down your list one by one. When was the last execution in CA?
The point is 31 of the 50 states still have the capital punishment. It is not just a few jaahil Southern States. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not an occasion for celebration. There is no win for anyone here. A convicted terrorist is dying after going through the due process but it does not fix anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The least it will do is to soothe the wounded hearts of Bombay blast victims/families. Monumental effort by patriots against enemies of the state

The point is 31 of the 50 states still have the capital punishment. It is not just a few jaahil Southern States. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does it matter? What matters is how many are actually executed which is more or less limited to jaahil southern states.

They don't have a Muslim majority, so they are still jaahil. Some of the non-jaahil countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Libya, Syria............ Errr... Wait a minute - these countries also have the death penalty and are pretty liberal at using it.

Hope you have cried bucket full of tears and hope you find the strength to come out of this tragedy.
Yeah.. I am not the one who celebrate human killings, no matter what are the circumstances.

Pretty dumb example to give. Late PM Rajiv Gandhi's family did not face financial pressures after the bread winner in their family passed away. One can't really say the same for kin of many of the victims of these attacks. In fact, 1600 members of families of victims of these attacks have signed a memorandum asking Maharashtra CM to ensure the hanging is indeed conducted. So, there goes out of the window your comparison with families of victims asking for clemency. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/hang-yakub-memon-demand-kin-of-1993-mumbai-blasts-victims/
Okay got it. If you are not sole bread-earner of your family, your family would have lesser feelings for you and even less if you are not a bread-earner at all. Feelings your family would have about you and more importantly about your death depends on your status as bread-earner - Sole, joint or No.

Yeah.. I am not the one who celebrate human killings' date=' no matter what are the circumstances.[/quote'] People like you mourn the death of a terrorist and blame the victims of terrorist acts for getting killed, nothing better can be expected from you guys.

People like you mourn the death of a terrorist and blame the victims of terrorist acts for getting killed' date= nothing better can be expected from you guys.
where did that happen with me? or you are entitled to imagine things and call them reality as they deem fit for your line of thought ?

Okay got it. If you are not sole bread-earner of your family' date=' your family would have lesser feelings for you and even less if you are not a bread-earner at all. Feelings your family would have about you and more importantly about your death depends on your status as bread-earner - Sole, joint or No.[/quote'] Your logic is as retarded as ever. Of course, nothing better can be expected from you. I hope God gives you the strength to deal with the tragedy that you are facing today and hopefully you will be able to recover in a few weeks from now.

And neither am I. But your sympathies don't seem to exist when say a "Nathuram Godse" is hanged as against when a "Yakub Memon" is hanged.
When Nathuram Godse was hanged, I myself didn't exist, how my sympathies could have existed. Anyways, you are very well matching Owaisi level in communalizing things. Kudos for that. Helps in counterbalancing things. However for your information, i had opposed death penalty with same fervor when a bus driver by the name of Santosh Mane was sentenced to death. Following is the discussion that I had initiated after hearing of that sentence. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=296612 My stand doesn't change with the name of sentenced, it's your reaction that changes. I oppose death penalties to Nalini, Rajona and Maya Kodnani as well. Let me see your stand on these.

where did that happen with me? or you are entitled to imagine things and call them reality as they deem fit for your line of thought ?
Look at your previous retarded posts blabbering about the police officials who were killed by these Paki terrorists, you were blaming them and had no remorse or sadness or mourning for them. Your feelings and emotion arise only when terrorists are hanged, not seen a single post from you mourning about victims. It is well and good to debate and come out as a contrarian but never go full retard by supporting terrorist and other criminals based on your political and religional bias, people like you change their tone very quickly when someone from their family suffers in such terrorist attacks, i have seen many contrarians and self-confessed intellectuals in my life who have changed when the very thing they advocate went against them or affected their loved ones in any way.

When Nathuram Godse was hanged, I myself didn't exist, how my sympathies could have existed. Anyways, you are very well matching Owaisi level in communalizing things. Kudos for that. Helps in counterbalancing things. However for your information, i had opposed death penalty with same fervor when a bus driver by the name of Santosh Mane was sentenced to death. Following is the discussion that I had initiated after hearing of that sentence. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=296612 My stand doesn't change with the name of sentenced, it's your reaction that changes. I oppose death penalties to Nalini, Rajona and Maya Kodnani as well. Let me see your stand on these.
:haha: Look at your own posts on Kodnani and Godse in this forum and you will see how your own stand changes based on religion of person being executed. Its okay man, I sympathize with you today. Must be very hard to deal with. Don't worry - time is a big healer.

Look at your previous retarded posts blabbering about the police officials who were killed by these Paki terrorists, you were blaming them and had no remorse or sadness or mourning for them. Your feelings and emotion arise only when terrorists are hanged, not seen a single post from you mourning about victims.
Dude.. you develop some comprehension skills. You may support our police officials going in bare-essentials of khaki in-front of armed to teeth jihadists, but I'll oppose such system which exposes police officers like that in hail of bullets.

:haha: Look at your own posts on Kodnani and Godse in this forum and you will see how your own stand changes based on religion of person being executed. Its okay man' date=' I sympathize with you today. Must be very hard to deal with. Don't worry - time is a big healer.[/quote'] Just because I oppose Nathuram Godse and severely criticize him doesn't mean I would have supported him being hanged. Bring out a post where I did that. And stop being personal about my mental state. That is none of your business and you can focus on topic that we are discussing.

Dude.. you develop some comprehension skills. You may support our police officials going in bare-essentials of khaki in-front of armed to teeth jihadists' date=' but I'll oppose such system which exposes police officers like that in hail of bullets.[/quote'] Dood, deflecting the topic is so not cool and quoting and replying just parts of post is cowardice, so reply the whole post without getting owned this time dood bro/s Still have not seen any amount of feelings, emotions and mourning from you for the victims of the attack which you preserve for the sick terrorists.

:haha: Look at your own posts on Kodnani and Godse in this forum and you will see how your own stand changes based on religion of person being executed. Its okay man' date=' I sympathize with you today. Must be very hard to deal with. Don't worry - time is a big healer.[/quote'] I am at least consistent and categorical in my stand on other death row convicts, however you have started being evasive as other names have been brought in the discussion and started focusing more on my mental state.

I am at least consistent and categorical in my stand on other death row convicts' date=' however you have started being evasive as other names have been brought in the discussion and started focusing more on my mental state.[/quote'] Look at your own position in this thread where you are strongly arguing for a death penalty for Kodnani. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962

Look at your own position in this thread where you are strongly arguing for a death penalty for Kodnani. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962
Wrong example you have chosed sir. Instead of death row convict, you took example where a murderer of around 100 humans is enjoying state gifted freedom of roaming around. You took example of a person who has not been confined even in the jail, forget about hanging. Let her become death-row convict and then see my stand. Wait until then. In between, you would very well understand my comments were to expose double standards of Gujrat govt.

Haha you exposed his hypocritical stand' date=' now see him defend this like a [b']retard.
Retard, Rapist, Raghav R seems to be your favourite letter. You should keep your name as Rodhide instead of Ironhide.

Wrong example you have chosed sir. Instead of death row convict, you took example where a murderer of around 100 humans is enjoying state gifted freedom of roaming around. You took example of a person who has not been confined even in the jail, forget about hanging. Let her become death-row convict and then see my stand. Wait until then. In between, you would very well understand my comments were to expose double standards of Gujrat govt.
Look at the entire chain of events and don't impart your spin theory here. You are clearly arguing for a death sentence for Kodnani. Your dubious stand on being opposed to death sentences stands exposed here.

Retard, Rapist, Raghav R seems to be your favourite letter. You should keep your name as Rodhide instead of Ironhide.
Victim complex strikes again, i never thought of this but now that you say this, it does indeed sounds nice: "Retard, Rapist, Raghav." Again your own words not mine :--D

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962
No loopholes here. Clear case of state colluding with murderers. Cases are Maya Kodnani vs State of Gujrat. And if State of Gujrat doesn't contest then she would get all what she wants. Convicted for brutal murder of more than 100 people including 35 children' date= and state of Gujrat didn't even want capital punishment for her, because she was one from their own. Should she be treated any differently from terrorists who kill hundreds and tried for capital punishment?
In response to this post from FisherTal,
she got 28 years in jail. being an old age lady' date=' [b']what higher quantum of punishment do you expect?
You had this to say:
What absolutely disgusting comment this is? She is a progeny murder of more than 100 people including 35 children. How her crimes are less than that of any terrorist who kill 100s of people.
Surely, these cannot be posts of somebody opposed to death sentences completely.

Lol Texan , you really trapped him. Now he will awol from here like he refused to answer when I asked him why no ESMA for municipality worker if khujliwala has the balls to use it against overworked and under paid doctors. I am still waiting for his reply.

Victim complex strikes again' date=' i never thought of this but now that you say this, it does indeed sounds nice: "Retard, Rapist, Raghav." Again your own words not mine :--D[/quote'] How about Rodimus Prime :hmmm:

Wrong example you have chosed sir. Instead of death row convict' date=' you took example where a murderer of around 100 humans is enjoying state gifted freedom of roaming around. You took example of a person who has not been confined even in the jail, forget about hanging. [b']Let her become death-row convict and then see my stand. Wait until then. In between, you would very well understand my comments were to expose double standards of Gujrat govt.
This is amusing - you want her to be sentenced to death first (according to your posts in the Kodnani thread), but you presumably will oppose it thereafter?!! So you want an event (sentencing to death) to take place, the direct consequence of which (execution) you will oppose later? You must be the only advocate against the death penalty who supports sentencing someone to death but not the execution itself.

I am fine if someone opposes death penalty completely. That is a legitimate topic for debate. But what I see is selective conscience everywhere. For example CLJYFMMUMAAJir2.png And there are many such examples. If tomorrow some Hindu rioter gets the death sentence and I believe a lot of them deserve it, many people who are opposing death sentence now would rejoice.

I am fine if someone opposes death penalty completely. That is a legitimate topic for debate. But what I see is selective conscience everywhere. For example CLJYFMMUMAAJir2.png And there are many such examples. If tomorrow some Hindu rioter gets the death sentence and I believe a lot of them deserve it, many people who are opposing death sentence now would rejoice.
+1

Absolutely.double standards and hypocrisy at its worst

I think people want all the crimes being discussed here to be acknowledged as the gravest, enough to warrant the highest punishment in the country, though they may not agree with the nature of the punishment itself.

Your actual post
No loopholes here. Clear case of state colluding with murderers. Cases are Maya Kodnani vs State of Gujrat. And if State of Gujrat doesn't contest then she would get all what she wants. Convicted for brutal murder of more than 100 people including 35 children' date=' and state of Gujrat didn't even want capital punishment for her, because she was one from their own. [b']Should she be treated any differently from terrorists who kill hundreds and tried for capital punishment?
You wanted her to be given capital punishment apparently. And yet you take the moral upper ground that you are against capital punishment :haha:

This is amusing - you want her to be sentenced to death first (according to your posts in the Kodnani thread), but you presumably will oppose it thereafter?!! So you want an event (sentencing to death) to take place, the direct consequence of which (execution) you will oppose later? You must be the only advocate against the death penalty who supports sentencing someone to death but not the execution itself.
:hysterical: Too addicted to taking U-turns I suppose.

What's this I read on rediff: 16:31 Eyes wide open: Quick Response Teams of police, formed after the 26/11 terrorist attacks, were deployed at a many places across Mumbai especially communally sensitive areas. Police have made nearly 500 preventive detentions since Yakub Memon's execution order was confirmed. 15:12 Prayers for Yakub at the Mahim dargah just ahead of burial : Syed Firdaus Ashraf/Rediff.com reporting from Mahim says there are thousands upon thousands of people on the streets. Yakub Memon's Janaaze ke Namaz, (prayers before a funeral), is being carried out now at the Mahim dargah. 15:04 35,000 Mumbai cops to guard against trouble: Tight security in Mumbai since last night after the Supreme Court confirmed the death sentence of 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon. There will be at least 35,000 cops on the streets to ensure law and order prevails. Hundreds of plainclothes policemen will mingle in the crowd near Al Hussaini building, the residence of the Memon family near the Mahim police station, to monitor the situation. Stringent checks are also being carried out at several barricades in sensitive spots around the city. This morning, Mumbai police commissioner Rakesh Maria made a quick stopover at Mahim to oversee the arrangements. 13:53 Mourners wait for a glimpse of Yakub: Photo: Mourners below the Bismillah building at Mahim where Yakub's brother Suleman stays. Pic: Pic: Afsar Dayatar/Rediff.com. Rediff.com's Syed Firdaus Ashraf who spoke to people near the Al Hussaini building in Mahim where Yakub lived, said he was innocent and was a messiah. 09:06 Marine Lines graveyard sealed ahead of Yakub's burial : Heavy security outside the Bada Kabristan (pictured), Marine Lines, where Yakub Memon is likely to be buried. No visitors allowed today. The police have reportedly refused permission to the family to take the body in a procession to the burial ground Really, we need this much policing when we hang a convicted terrorist & prayers to be offered ?

What's this I read on rediff: Really, we need this much policing when we hang a convicted terrorist & prayers to be offered ?
Sad state of affairs... over a terrorist