Yakub Memon to Hang On July 30 for India's Deadliest Terror Attack

Gollum

The terrorist will hang. Bharat Mata kee jai :isalute: F U AdLibs. You lying, manipulative, twisted, anti national, bigots, you tried and you failed. FAILED. FAILED. FAILED. FAILED.
It is not an occasion for celebration. There is no win for anyone here. A convicted terrorist is dying after going through the due process but it does not fix anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Califronia? Are you kidding me? Let's go down your list one by one. When was the last execution in CA?
The point is 31 of the 50 states still have the capital punishment. It is not just a few jaahil Southern States. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not an occasion for celebration. There is no win for anyone here. A convicted terrorist is dying after going through the due process but it does not fix anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The least it will do is to soothe the wounded hearts of Bombay blast victims/families. Monumental effort by patriots against enemies of the state

The point is 31 of the 50 states still have the capital punishment. It is not just a few jaahil Southern States. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does it matter? What matters is how many are actually executed which is more or less limited to jaahil southern states.

They don't have a Muslim majority, so they are still jaahil. Some of the non-jaahil countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Libya, Syria............ Errr... Wait a minute - these countries also have the death penalty and are pretty liberal at using it.

Pretty dumb example to give. Late PM Rajiv Gandhi's family did not face financial pressures after the bread winner in their family passed away. One can't really say the same for kin of many of the victims of these attacks. In fact, 1600 members of families of victims of these attacks have signed a memorandum asking Maharashtra CM to ensure the hanging is indeed conducted. So, there goes out of the window your comparison with families of victims asking for clemency. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/hang-yakub-memon-demand-kin-of-1993-mumbai-blasts-victims/
Okay got it. If you are not sole bread-earner of your family, your family would have lesser feelings for you and even less if you are not a bread-earner at all. Feelings your family would have about you and more importantly about your death depends on your status as bread-earner - Sole, joint or No.

Yeah.. I am not the one who celebrate human killings' date=' no matter what are the circumstances.[/quote'] People like you mourn the death of a terrorist and blame the victims of terrorist acts for getting killed, nothing better can be expected from you guys.

People like you mourn the death of a terrorist and blame the victims of terrorist acts for getting killed' date= nothing better can be expected from you guys.
where did that happen with me? or you are entitled to imagine things and call them reality as they deem fit for your line of thought ?

Yeah.. I am not the one who celebrate human killings' date=' no matter what are the circumstances.[/quote'] And neither am I. But your sympathies don't seem to exist when say a "Nathuram Godse" is hanged as against when a "Yakub Memon" is hanged.

Okay got it. If you are not sole bread-earner of your family' date=' your family would have lesser feelings for you and even less if you are not a bread-earner at all. Feelings your family would have about you and more importantly about your death depends on your status as bread-earner - Sole, joint or No.[/quote'] Your logic is as retarded as ever. Of course, nothing better can be expected from you. I hope God gives you the strength to deal with the tragedy that you are facing today and hopefully you will be able to recover in a few weeks from now.

And neither am I. But your sympathies don't seem to exist when say a "Nathuram Godse" is hanged as against when a "Yakub Memon" is hanged.
When Nathuram Godse was hanged, I myself didn't exist, how my sympathies could have existed. Anyways, you are very well matching Owaisi level in communalizing things. Kudos for that. Helps in counterbalancing things. However for your information, i had opposed death penalty with same fervor when a bus driver by the name of Santosh Mane was sentenced to death. Following is the discussion that I had initiated after hearing of that sentence. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=296612 My stand doesn't change with the name of sentenced, it's your reaction that changes. I oppose death penalties to Nalini, Rajona and Maya Kodnani as well. Let me see your stand on these.

where did that happen with me? or you are entitled to imagine things and call them reality as they deem fit for your line of thought ?
Look at your previous retarded posts blabbering about the police officials who were killed by these Paki terrorists, you were blaming them and had no remorse or sadness or mourning for them. Your feelings and emotion arise only when terrorists are hanged, not seen a single post from you mourning about victims. It is well and good to debate and come out as a contrarian but never go full retard by supporting terrorist and other criminals based on your political and religional bias, people like you change their tone very quickly when someone from their family suffers in such terrorist attacks, i have seen many contrarians and self-confessed intellectuals in my life who have changed when the very thing they advocate went against them or affected their loved ones in any way.

When Nathuram Godse was hanged, I myself didn't exist, how my sympathies could have existed. Anyways, you are very well matching Owaisi level in communalizing things. Kudos for that. Helps in counterbalancing things. However for your information, i had opposed death penalty with same fervor when a bus driver by the name of Santosh Mane was sentenced to death. Following is the discussion that I had initiated after hearing of that sentence. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=296612 My stand doesn't change with the name of sentenced, it's your reaction that changes. I oppose death penalties to Nalini, Rajona and Maya Kodnani as well. Let me see your stand on these.
:haha: Look at your own posts on Kodnani and Godse in this forum and you will see how your own stand changes based on religion of person being executed. Its okay man, I sympathize with you today. Must be very hard to deal with. Don't worry - time is a big healer.