Dinesh Karthik to wed Deepika Pallikal

tweaker

Langoor ke mooh me angoor.
Let me teach you on masculinity and how to attract women. The most important thing a man can do to improve his sex appeal is to build or make something (usually money). Dinesh Karthik makes lots of it. The essence of masculinity is power, authority, effectualness. Overt attention to physical attractiveness implies a concern with the social world that is at odds with self containment. The most important thing a man can do to improve his sex appeal is to build or make something (usually money). A man who is flashing his looks is wading in the erotic terrain of femininity and his masculinity is diminished by doing so. If his ego is that invested in the quality of his physique then he has lost his way. He would do better by learning how to fix the water heater. Masculinity is an action state, males in most species earn the right to woman by building, displaying, singing, fighting. Until procreation, femininity is about display. It's a woman's prerogative to flash leg and then decide who gets to touch it. Have you ever wondered why women get attracted towards people who do actual physical labor? or Gangsters. Stop moisturizing your hands before going to bed, my friend.

Let me teach you on masculinity and how to attract women. The most important thing a man can do to improve his sex appeal is to build or make something (usually money). Dinesh Karthik makes lots of it. The essence of masculinity is power, authority, effectualness. Overt attention to physical attractiveness implies a concern with the social world that is at odds with self containment. The most important thing a man can do to improve his sex appeal is to build or make something (usually money). A man who is flashing his looks is wading in the erotic terrain of femininity and his masculinity is diminished by doing so. If his ego is that invested in the quality of his physique then he has lost his way. He would do better by learning how to fix the water heater. Masculinity is an action state, males in most species earn the right to woman by building, displaying, singing, fighting. Until procreation, femininity is about display. It's a woman's prerogative to flash leg and then decide who gets to touch it. Have you ever wondered why women get attracted towards people who do actual physical labor? or Gangsters. Stop moisturizing your hands before going to bed, my friend.
Haters will hate Karthik bhai, in my eyes, you are a legend. :bow:

Rohit Sharma has both, Money and the Looks :joyman: :band::band::band:

:hatsoff: