Windows 10 Rollout

Kalia_Test

The installation of W10 on my laptop with W8.1 was smooth :two_thumbs_up: But on my main laptop with W7Pro, it is still pending. I guess, the issue could be because I installed two SSDs on it, one mSATA (256 GB) and one regular (also 256 GB) with OS on mSATA and data on the other .... However, during data migration (using Samsung magician) some of the manufacturer's prosperity software got corrupted as I changed the drive letters, and was not even able to uninstall those because of the same reasons .... May be that is somehow creating issues :dontknow: Probably should try to save W10 on a usb and then install on the other laptop from it :hmmmm:

my win 7 home laptop upgraded easy' date='[b'] my india bought win 7 ultimate is not upgrading, neither is my win 8.1 tab..frustrating something happened..
did you try changing the region, language, key board to US / English US

Just get the download tool - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and upgrade all of your computers.
That's what i did! .... it worked for me on one of the laptops, not on the other so now I am trying to save W10 to usb on the laptop it installed through the media creation tool and will see if it can install on the laptop offering resistance (even gave "something happened" error)

Y'day I was excited to perform the update' date=' today my enthusiasm has waned :P[/quote'] Go for it, they are only playing with our minds. If they couldn't spot our loot for the last 1 year (even after repeated inspections), I doubt they can do it now. Many have even reported a seamless upgrade and it all turned out legit. favicon.ico

Go for it, they are only playing with our minds. If they couldn't spot our loot for the last 1 year (even after repeated inspections), I doubt they can do it now. Many have even reported a seamless upgrade and it all turned out legit. favicon.ico
Meri copy toh legal hai .... new laptop main install hi thi

Some errors during installation are being reported due to lack of space in main drive ( it needs more space during installation ). Deleting some downloaded torrents can help :P
I increased dedicated system data partition from 100mb (win 7 default) to 500mb. The C drive (mSata) is 256gb and half empty. E drive (ssd) is 256 gb and has lots of space too The issue is error 0x8007025D - 0x2000C :(( .... During up gradation process, it restores to win 7 with the error code

I increased dedicated system data partition from 100mb (win 7 default) to 500mb. The C drive (mSata) is 256gb and half empty. E drive (ssd) is 256 gb and has lots of space too The issue is error 0x8007025D - 0x2000C :(( .... During up gradation process, it restores to win 7 with the error code
1. Do you have latest service pack? You need it for Win 7 to upgrade 2. Change language to American English and keyboard layout as American. 3. Did you sync licenses? In win 7, you can click Computer --> Tools --> License/Sync centre or something. You can try these if you have not already :two_thumbs_up:

1. Do you have latest service pack? You need it for Win 7 to upgrade 2. Change language to American English and keyboard layout as American. 3. Did you sync licenses? In win 7, you can click Computer --> Tools --> License/Sync centre or something. You can try these if you have not already :two_thumbs_up:
Tried 1 and 2 .... On 3, there is nothing to sync in the sync center :dontknow:

"After 24 failed installs over 2 days with the apply image error I finally fixed it and am on Windows 10 right now just fine. I remembered I have a 2nd hard drive installed, completely unhooked it since it just had games on it and tada, windows 10 installed just fine, turned pc off rehooked the hd and its all good FINALLY."
I have two ssds too installed on this laptop .... may should try the above :hmmmm:

Some new errors keep popping up - 0x8007025D - 0x2000C (hopefully I did not mess much with my os as i did not made the restore disks when the laptop was new) .... May be I should give the updating my main laptop issue a rest