'Rohit brings flair at No. 3' - Bangar, (To be Moved To Jokes Section-G_B)

div

"I think what Rohit definitely brings at No. 3 is the flair factor," Bangar said. "With the kind of cricket that this team is looking to play wherein we are wanting to at least go past 300 on each batting day, that's where somebody of his calibre can chip in and contribute in that manner." Rohit collected scores of 8 and 7 at the Premadasa, and was dismissed in both innings by deliveries that seamed back at him. Bangar, however, was confident these setbacks would be quickly overcome. "Somebody like a Rohit is an experienced campaigner. He has been on the international scene for a long period and he is hitting a lot of balls in the nets. Whatever absence of time that he has not been able to spend out in the middle, we are spending time in the nets. He is batting really well. It's just a matter of time that he gets a decent start and looks to convert that into a big one."
http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-india-2015/content/story/907911.html So Rohit will definitely play the first test.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-india-2015/content/story/907911.html With the kind of cricket that this team is looking to play wherein we are wanting to at least go past 300 on each batting day, that's where somebody of his calibre can chip in and contribute in that manner." So Rohit will definitely play the first test.
Is bangar the same guy who played that innings with Dravid in the Leeds test?

Totally agree.......He can be what viv Richards was to the no 3 position....I mean can you imagine a well set Rohit on Day 1 of a test match with plenty of time to go....records will tumble. Now Sanjay Bangar joins the list of experts who are Rohit fans and I am sure poor old Bangar will be ridiculed on ICF now.....Most ICFR's think they are above qualified coaches and accomplished cricketers :hysterical:

Considering someone hopeless like Hafeez has made tons and tons of test runs in SC, Rohit does have a good chance to score big. But in decent conditions, he will be taken out.
I remember hafeez scoring in tests only in uae (and those are highways) ,outside that he has struggled even in SC lol.similarly nohit will do well only in india (that too against average-decent attacks)

Rohit averages 40.00 in tests despite playing most of his career overseas infact 90% of it. Infact has played most of that as a no.6 which usually is a tricky spot where even some greats finished with a significantly lesser average. If 40 average is considered a failure than wow I wonder what is the benchmark here lol

Rohit averages 40.00 in tests despite playing most of his career overseas infact 90% of it. Infact has played most of that as a no.6 which usually is a tricky spot where even some greats finished with a significantly lesser average. If 40 average is considered a failure than wow I wonder what is the benchmark here lol
Average is 39.23.. so if you are going to round off. it should be 39 :cantstop: Secondly his home average is 288 Away average is 23.75. Never seen more awful contrast between home and away series