'Rohit brings flair at No. 3' - Bangar, (To be Moved To Jokes Section-G_B)

div

if you saying this cos the pitches are going to be flat you couldn't be more wrong . its going to be slow and low & hes going to struggle big time in that case . He needs flat and true wickets to score runs which is unlikely he will get in SL
But against Pakistan SL had sporting tracks with something for every bowler? I heard their fast bowlers are injured so if they want to make pitches accounting for that, then shouldn't it be pattas?
But against Pakistan SL had sporting tracks with something for every bowler? I heard their fast bowlers are injured so if they want to make pitches accounting for that, then shouldn't it be pattas?
Pak always seem to get those pitches , infact their last series the pitches wer even more greener . if we get a greener pitch , Rohit wont survive a over
Laxman was averaging only 24 after 16 tests, so Rohit deserves more chances. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/30750.html?class=1;template=results;type=allround;view=cumulative
For starters Laxman was played out of position as an opener thats why the poor numbers .Also We dropped Laxman who went back to domestic cricket scored record breaking runs and made a comeback into the team. Not to forget he had the majestic 167 in sydney even before he was dropped unfairly.Comparing that with the Rohit situation is a pointless and entirely misleading
For starters Laxman was played out of position as an opener thats why the poor numbers .Also We dropped Laxman who went back to domestic cricket scored record breaking runs and made a comeback into the team. Not to forget he had the majestic 167 in sydney even before he was dropped unfairly.Comparing that with the Rohit situation is a pointless and entirely misleading
So you are saying , Sehwag would have averaged 60 if he was a middle order batsman..Laxman didn't score enough runs @6,that is why he was forced open the innings...also Laxman didn't have a great technique.
So you are saying ' date=' Sehwag would have averaged 60 if he was a middle order batsman..Laxman didn't score enough runs @6,that is why he was forced open the innings...also Laxman didn't have a great technique.[/quote'] Laxman opened because there was no slot for him in the middle order that included RD at 3, SRT 4, Azhar at 5, and Ganguly at 6. Like they made Dravid Open in 2008 for Yuvraj in Australia.

Sunil Gavaskar says "Rohit is a better choice over Pujara but I feel Virat should bat at No. 3. That way, he can set the agenda for the rest," Gavaskar told NDTV. http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/rohit-is-better-choice-but-i-feel-virat-should-bat-at-no-3-sunny-gavaskar/20150811.htm Sunny bhai wants Virat at no.3 but I feel he is better at no.4. People under-estimate Rohit and over-estimate so-called technique. When the sucker-ball comes, no Bradman/Dravid/Ponting can do anything. It is about how much a batsman can do in little-time to set up the match. Rohit is as good as anyone when it comes to that. He can literally demotivate an entire bowling line-up with his skills.

Sunil Gavaskar says "Rohit is a better choice over Pujara but I feel Virat should bat at No. 3. That way, he can set the agenda for the rest," Gavaskar told NDTV. http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/rohit-is-better-choice-but-i-feel-virat-should-bat-at-no-3-sunny-gavaskar/20150811.htm Sunny bhai wants Virat at no.3 but I feel he is better at no.4. People under-estimate Rohit and over-estimate so-called technique. When the sucker-ball comes, no Bradman/Dravid/Ponting can do anything. It is about how much a batsman can do in little-time to set up the match. Rohit is as good as anyone when it comes to that. He can literally demotivate an entire bowling line-up with his skills.
What the hell has Rohit done to deserve a test spot. I just dont get it. Everyone is saying he deserves. A guy like Pujara who was always touted as #3 suddenly cant find a place in the XI. This is seriously rubbish by captain and management. This is the kind of thought process that made Yuvraj open and Dravid had to open for him to create a place for him.
What the hell has Rohit done to deserve a test spot. I just dont get it. Everyone is saying he deserves. A guy like Pujara who was always touted as #3 suddenly cant find a place in the XI. This is seriously rubbish by captain and management. This is the kind of thought process that made Yuvraj open and Dravid had to open for him to create a place for him.
Poor Pujara :((