Mumbai v Bengal Ranji finals

gator

Re: Mumbai v Bengal Ranji finals jaffer dropped at 2nd slip of Dinda... can turn out to be costly...This dinda guy is not bad at all.... reminds me of balaji.... bends his back.... bowls a lil wide of the crease anglin into the batter.... and the one tht holds its line takes the edge... clocks around 132 kph....

Re: Mumbai v Bengal Ranji finals Bose? Leading wicket taker in Ranji. Dosent sound too bad but when you consider his strike rate and the opposition is among the best in India's domestic scene it matters i guess. Round 6, Bengal v Hyderabad at Hyderabad Hyderabad 309 (Yadav 85; Dinda 4-78, Bose 3-44) and 76 (Bose 7-25) lost to Bengal 200 (Gavaskar 66; Absolem 5-52) and 188 for 6 (Dasgupta 50*) by four wickets Bengal's most sensational result. Having fallen behind by more than 100 in the first innings in an away match, they came back with the resolve of champions. Bose this time changed identity: from a workhorse on flat tracks he became a destroyer, taking seven wickets in 20 second-innings overs for only 25 runs. The win restored them to the top of the table; they still needed to seal their place in the semis, though.

Re: Mumbai v Bengal Ranji finals jus like i thot..... if a 125 kph Bose could make mumbai collapse asnd pickj up 4 wkts, what can a 140 kph Aggy do...... first over, super-fast snorter at dasgupta, and he fends it to shortleg.... 3rd ball of the innings.... so nice to see some pace, after the trundler procession offered by bengal....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mumbai v Bengal Ranji finals 320 all out call it premonition but before openign the page I had this inkling that bengal must have bundled mumbai out around 300....... Hope dada comes one down and shows some fireworks