All-time Australian xi v rest of the world all time xi?

I would have loved to see a contest between an all-time world xi against an all-time Australian xi.Fascinatingly Australian all-time xi may have won.Imagine Bradman,Ponting,Trumper Chappell batting and a bowling attack of Warne.Lillee,Mcgrath and Lindwall.The bowling attack comprises arguably the best spinner and 3 best paceman of all-time.They may edge a group of Murlitharan,Marshall,Akram and Imran.The crucial difference would be Gary Sobers for the world xi-the best all-rounder of all time who would outplay Miller as an all-rounder and Bradman who would edge Lara as a batsman.Hobbs and Gavaskar opening are marginally a better opening combination than Hayden and Trumper.Tendulkar and Viv Richards would edge Greg Chappell and Ponting.Sobers would overshadow Miller as an all-rounder.Sobers,Akram,Imran and Marshall bowling together may have more variety than Miller,Lindwall,Lillee and Mcgrath combined.Warne would edge Murali.However Gilchrist would overpower Imran as a batsman ,particularly as a match-winner.Bradman v Lara and Sobers v Miller may well be the deciding factors.In all conditions I would back the world xi to win by 1 -2 wkts or 10-25 runs.It would have been cricket's ultimate contest. witnessing a test match or series between these rival teams. My teams would be Rest of the World xi 1.Jack Hobbs 2.Sunil Gavaskar 3.Brian Lara 4.Sachin Tendulkar 5.Viv Richards 6.Gary Sobers 7.Imran Khan 8.Alan Knott 9.Wasim Akram 10.Malcolm Marshall 11.Muthiah Murlitharan 12th man Walter Hammond Australia xi 1.Matthew Hayden 2.Victor Trumper 3.Don Bradman 4.RickyPonting 5.Greg Chappell 6.Keith Miller 7.Adam Gilchrist 8.Shane Warne 9.Dennis Lillee 10.Ray Lindwall 11.Glen Mcgrath