NRI loans in India

gattaca

NRI loans for Business? I am assuming that the Business will be in India as I don't think Banks lend to Businesses based out of India ( where Indian jurisdiction on recovery of Assets in case of default is difficult ). I am aware of NRI home loans or loans against property or based on other collateral - Gold,Stocks,etc( property based in India and selected listed stocks in India ) with income proof outside India. In that case, Banks don't bother what you do with the money ( RBI regulations on money moving out of India still apply though ). Sorry if I misunderstood the question.

NRI loans for Business? I am assuming that the Business will be in India as I don't think Banks lend to Businesses based out of India ( where Indian jurisdiction on recovery of Assets in case of default is difficult ). I am aware of NRI home loans or loans against property or based on other collateral - Gold,Stocks,etc( property based in India and selected listed stocks in India ) with income proof outside India. In that case, Banks don't bother what you do with the money ( RBI regulations on money moving out of India still apply though ). Sorry if I misunderstood the question.
Yes business will be in India. Planning on building a small company.