Another Sachin TON

Re: Another Sachin TON he has a phenomenal record for mumbai. last eight mathces for mumbai he has 6 centuries. One being a double and just missing one with 95. A lot will depend on tomorrows first hour. If bengal can get rid of the tail quickly then its game on. However its this tail which wagged from 0 for 5

Re: Another Sachin TON To me he looked very good at times in SA, some great drives etc. Just did not seem to convert those starts in to his trade mark big scores. I agree with what he said after ton against windies. Been feeling good just not going on after starts. I feel he is no technical probs. Will soon be blazing away in all forms of game.

Re: Another Sachin TON

To me he looked very good at times in SA, some great drives etc. Just did not seem to convert those starts in to his trade mark big scores. I agree with what he said after ton against windies. Been feeling good just not going on after starts. I feel he is no technical probs. Will soon be blazing away in all forms of game.
Tendulkar is peaking at the right moment for India. But one of things that has happenned in past is when Tendulkar gets going the balance of the team falls on him. I hope that doesnt happen with the new standup and get noticed mantra Chappell has been preaching.

Re: Another Sachin TON

I still think he should be dropped from tests but man' date= what a knock. The rest of the batting lineup scored 170 odd in 60 overs and here you have a player who strolls his way to a hundred at a clip just over 80. Nice. Walked in at 12/2 as well...can't play under pressure, eh.:eek: Thats a crazy post
Dropped from tests