My transition from ESPNCricinfo is almost complete

The names you mentioned(except the last 2) were caught for fixing in ODI matches, not test matches. I am not saying fixing doesn't happen in tests but nowhere close to IPL. In IPL you have owners, managers, players, umpires everyone involved. IPL looks so fake, I don't even want to get into that route. In Ranji the hype, media attention, coverage, $$$ is so little that no bookie would want to waste time in fixing. There may be an incident or two but that's it. Please don't compare that with IPL. I follow test cricket because IMO it is the greatest game in the world.
Please Google Leather jacket test :cantstop: And please mention which manager owner is caught for fixing in IPL ?

ESPNcricinfo is still the best resource for cricketing information. The layout may not be the best but I still find it more appealing than Crizbuzz. The live commentary is quite insightful too. The quality of the articles may have decreased but there are still many good articles being published. If there is some anti-India article based on some nonsensical premise then you do not have to read it… I mainly use 3 sites. ESPNcricinfo for checking scores, statistics, articles etc. Howstat if I need some simple statistic quickly and CricketArchive for old records.

ESPNcricinfo is still the best resource for cricketing information. The layout may not be the best but I still find it more appealing than Crizbuzz. The live commentary is quite insightful too. The quality of the articles may have decreased but there are still many good articles being published. If there is some anti-India article based on some nonsensical premise then you do not have to read it… I mainly use 3 sites. ESPNcricinfo for checking scores, statistics, articles etc. Howstat if I need some simple statistic quickly and CricketArchive for old records.
Wait till you ever have to use the site on your cell phone and you spend 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the live scores and then move to cricbuzz

cricbuzz app is brilliant! Prob with cricinfo is dearth of quality Indian writers. Cricket has hd a colorful history here in India but rarely you find quality articles of the past players, their feats, unknown players etc. Instead all they got to write is lambasting the BCCI for this and that. Some of the articles are so bloody pretentious (Sidharth monga) I feel throwing at the monitor.

cricbuzz app is brilliant! Prob with cricinfo is dearth of quality Indian writers. Cricket has hd a colorful history here in India but rarely you find quality articles of the past players, their feats, unknown players etc. Instead all they got to write is lambasting the BCCI for this and that. Some of the articles are so bloody pretentious (Sidharth monga) I feel throwing at the monitor.
From past experience, they do not accept articles from Indian freelance writers
Very true. At other times, they are just synopses of scorecards - recent games involving India 'A' for instance
Cricinfo's Cricket Monthly tends to have some better writing. I don't understand why it's a whole different website' date=' though. They could have just had those articles at the main cricinfo.com[/quote'] This is quite true. The length is also longer and more time for constructive analysis.

I am still almost a cricinfo totaller!! I have been following cricinfo since the mid 90s, even before they acquired cricket.org. I didn't like all the changes that have come along the way, but statsguru is just awesome and it has kept me tied to CI.

I am still almost a cricinfo totaller!! I have been following cricinfo since the mid 90s' date=' even before they acquired cricket.org. I didn't like all the changes that have come along the way, but statsguru is just awesome and it has kept me tied to CI.[/quote'] Indeed, Statsguru is worth going to Cricinfo for just that purpose.
Mocking IPL isn't anti India stuff bro. IPL itself is anti India' date=' so mocking that crapfest is a favor for us. The reason I hate them is because they take great pleasure when we do bad, just the tone of their articles. Also whenever we have achieved some good stuff like CT 2013, 4-0 over Australia they were literally in tears. Why do I get the feeling that they always want India to fail so that they can go and kiss some more Pom ass. To top it off Scumbag Bal, Suar Monga are so awful that it makes me cringe. Ugra is better than these 2 douchebags. But still Cricinfo has many nice features like StatsGuru, great analytical articles(by the likes of Aakash Chopra, Martin Crowe, Ed Smith etc), interviews etc. CricBuzz has a lot of catching up to do.[/quote'] You forgot Mukul Kesavan, alias Mu khol bj le Kesavan.