England gonna beat the aussies

Re: England gonna beat the aussies They have done it, England have their first victory on this tour. Unfortunately this wins puts NZ under a bit of pressure as England is now in level with NZ given the bonus points they earned today. Any win against the Aussies is a good win and this is a thumping win indeed. I hope Australia continue to lose all the games they play in the rest of the triseries. That will set the WC alight knowing that Australia can be beaten consistently.

Re: England gonna beat the aussies

aussies chasing 292 and 57-3. Joyce ton Facking wan#ers symonds and hayden complaining about nixon chirping to much. Really hope england win and give them 2 a royal send of if/when they get them out.
didn't cockroach commented just 2 days ago on how it is being competitive etc? :tired:

aussies chasing 292 and 57-3. Joyce ton Facking wan#ers symonds and hayden complaining about nixon chirping to much. Really hope england win and give them 2 a royal send of if/when they get them out.
didn't cockroach commented just 2 days ago on how it is being competitive etc? :tired:
Only when those aholes do it

That will set the WC alight knowing that Australia can be beaten consistently.
yeah Ravi..... havent they been beaten 2 times out 3 by windies in the last few months outside their home turf? aussies are jus like any other team outside their home turf.... i would rate them equal to SA now.... in windies, i see them clearly struggle..... clarke, symonds, hussey.... they all have not proven against strangling spin on slow wickets...