Team for next test ?

Vijay and Saha ruled out .So team for next test on Friday 28? Should Rahul keep wkts or bring in Naman Ohja ? Another issue is who should partner Rahul ? I would go with Pujara for Vijay , Ohja for Saha and Nair for Binny. But can't see us changing back from 5 bowler strategy .So with Binny bowling well will probably get another chance to prove his batting ability .

Yes Rahul kept very well, missed that one really tough stumping chance in the end. But i do not think he can be picked as a regular keeper next game since he needs a lot more practice. I see a lot of promise in his keeping, if we can invest in him and have him as our back up keeper i think eventually he can replace Saha. Pujara has to come back next game. Virat spoke really highly of Binny, so i dont think he is going to bench him for the next game so i see only Pujara coming in for Vijay and Ojha for Saha.

I'd like to see this XI play but I know it won't happen: Chepu, Rahul (wk), Rahane, Kohli, Nohit, Nair, Ashwin, BK, Mishra, Ojha, Yadav I assume that the last test will offer turn.
If we want Rahul to keep then asking him open as well is very unfair . If he is keeping wkts then should be batting in at 5 or 6 to reduce and manage the burden . But with both Vijay and Dhawan ruled out shifting Rahul and opening with 2 non - Regular Opener (like Pujara and Nair) will be too risky. So for this test I would prefer Rahul opening and Ohja at 7. Maybe for the SA series when both Vijay and Dhawan are fit we might try Rahul as wk and bat him at 5
If we want Rahul to keep then asking him open as well is very unfair . If he is keeping wkts then should be batting in at 5 or 6 to reduce and manage the burden . But with both Vijay and Dhawan ruled out shifting Rahul and opening with 2 non - Regular Opener (like Pujara and Nair) will be too risky. So for this test I would prefer Rahul opening and Ohja at 7. Maybe for the SA series when both Vijay and Dhawan are fit we might try Rahul as wk and bat him at 5
Jinx could open, although it's unfair on the poor man (just for this 1 Test). I really wish we could see Nair bat since it's better to look into all possible middle order batsmen. But, one thing is certain - either Nair or Chepu will play, and that is heartening. The reason I don't want Ojha is that he is nowhere near Test class as a keeper... a real FTB who scored in Aus on fairly flat tracks. His keeping is almost on par with the Akmals.
What we will most likely see is: Chepu, Rahul, Rahane, Kohli, Nohit, N. Ojha (keeper), Binny, Ashwin, Mishra, Ishant, Yadav
+1. Will be very surprised if this isn't our XI in SSC. 5 bowlers is a must there. Binny is unlikely to do much there, I prefer Bhuvi over him.
Jinx could open, although it's unfair on the poor man (just for this 1 Test). I really wish we could see Nair bat since it's better to look into all possible middle order batsmen. But, one thing is certain - either Nair or Chepu will play, and that is heartening. The reason I don't want Ojha is that he is nowhere near Test class as a keeper... a real FTB who scored in Aus on fairly flat tracks. His keeping is almost on par with the Akmals.
Luckily SSC is heaven for FTBs.