Afridi ball's - OUCH

Chaos

haha any one seen the ball crushing in to his box?? :hic: LOL i felt afridi's pain, lol South Africans are laughing!!! and he left next 2 balls alone, maybe that blow brought his brain cells back, oh well he off retired hut funniest sight :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Afridi ball's - OUCH

dont blame him, even SAcans were laughing... tell me a reason Head Coach for bringing Kashmir in this thread..
I was not blaming him just pointing a bad habit that is hard to break. I think we are adding salt to the wound and just initiating a angry response from an Pakistan fan who is looking at this thread. One of the reason Kashmir issue is still unsolved because there are elements in both side of the border who wants it to remain as a problem. I didnt literally mean Mouni is one among them though:-)
Guest dada_rocks

haha sky is offering advices for afridi saying what kind of exercises he needs to do:D
Are you laughing at his pain? Are you one of the reasons Kashmir issue is still unsolved?
Are u pakistani pal ????. Your imagination is quite fertile viz a viz connecting two different issues together..

Re: Afridi ball's - OUCH One gay post from PP...

Hitting in the balls is not a matter of strength. Hitting in the arm or ribs is different. Everyone has the same balls. I have not heard of a dude who had more muscular balls then someone else. It's only point in a man that can bring him down to his knees! It is not a matter of strength that all, it's all about the nervous system!
lol how stupid is this guy :lmao: :lmao:

Are u pakistani pal ????. Your imagination is quite fertile viz a viz connecting two different issues together..
Dada, It defies logic to prove nationality over the internet but I wish I could unravel the mystery and show you a made in India tag! I didnt mean to disrupt your exuberant celebration over hitting Afriidis balls, please carry on fellows!