King Tendulkar

Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Love watching him bat now. So improved since 12 months ago. Really come on. Kudos selectors for giving him the exposure and time. He looks magnificent now, with a technique for all forms of the game. He is a proper player now and a player who is going to give us a lot of joy over next 10 years

i told this a year ago..i am saying this again..he is the most talented youngster around in world cricket at the moment..this kind of natural talent doesn come that often

virubhai' date=' new site idea, rohitisclass.com[/quote'] :hysterical: Good knock by RS today. He needs to translate IPL consistency to International cricket. He always had the talent, but was not putting the runs on the board and went off the radar. Good luck to him, and if he can show the consistency over the next year or so, good for him.

virubhai' date=' new site idea, rohitisclass.com[/quote'] I have already built a Zaheer Khan fan site .. I dont have time for so many sites nowadays as I am too busy with ICF :--D .. but maybe I will build a Rohit fan site soon .. but too much websites for now .. I wake up thinking of building a new site and sleep thinking of building a new sites.. I hardly get time to maintain even 5% of my sites nowadays :sniffle:

Guest gaurav_indian   
Guest gaurav_indian
i was his biggest hater.....more so than the great @m1t$. he's proved me wrong :embarassed: :isalute:
You will change your opinion again after the next match?

Guest gaurav_indian   
Guest gaurav_indian
Both Sharmajis are class. Rohit needs to work on his fitness tho
Bas ek aur sharma ki kami hai.Atul Sharma.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest gaurav_indian   
Guest gaurav_indian
ye teesra Sharma kaun hai :hmmm:
Atul Sharma flamy ka jijaa ji.:dance:

rohit sharma is a class but he needs to keep his attitude in check.. he got carried away after getting little bit of success.. its easy to slip off.. but the borivali/kandivali guy is doing right thing at this time by letting his bat talk.. one good quality is he can perform under pressure.. a very good *****et at this level..

He seems to be still craving about Atul Sharma :secret:
3 ? :dontknow:
ye teesra Sharma kaun hai :hmmm:
:hmmmm2:
n00bs and biggest losers..how the fu ck can u forget the biggest sharma of all JOGINDER SHARMA :whack:

He is a class in T-20 -- question is why does he not replicate in other forms of cricket
I think he has been assigned a role it seems. Earlier they were floating him around. Dhoni used him to arrest collapses. He treated Rohit as someone like Rahul Dravid. He is a fluent stroke player. He should let him be one. Also another thing,he does well when the ball is coming on to bat. On slowish cow dung pitches he gets too early into his shots.

have always liked this lad. Very naturally talented. He along with Raina Dhoni and Yuvi will hold together the Indian middle order for years to come. Inshallah.......

I won't deny it, I wanted him out of the team recently but I think he deserved to be out of the team then as he wasn't scoring runs We always knew he had the ability and now he is showing it, maybe the opening slot is suiting him

I won't deny it, I wanted him out of the team recently but I think he deserved to be out of the team then as he wasn't scoring runs We always knew he had the ability and now he is showing it, maybe the opening slot is suiting him
Where the f&%k are we supposed make Gambhir or Viru play if this lad can score so well opening the innings? :omg: Seriously if he gets a little more consistent we do not have to worry too much after SRT retires :two_thumbs_up:

Where the f&%k are we supposed make Gambhir or Viru play if this lad can score so well opening the innings? :omg: Seriously if he gets a little more consistent we do not have to worry too much after SRT retires :two_thumbs_up:
shocking to even start comparing the two :roll: And, Viru or GG may not be in the best form this tournament, but even to get to their status, RS has to do a lot, lot more.

:hysterical: Good knock by RS today. He needs to translate IPL consistency to International cricket. He always had the talent, but was not putting the runs on the board and went off the radar. Good luck to him, and if he can show the consistency over the next year or so, good for him.
exactly what i was gonna say. I think Rohit's got class but he needs to be more consistent.

One thing is for certain. Raina's ass has been whooped out of the number 3 slot. Now he should come in at number 4 to whoop the opposition slow bowlers, but i think dhoni is going to get his own ass out before him. :headshake:

One thing is for certain. Raina's ass has been whooped out of the number 3 slot. Now he should come in at number 4 to whoop the opposition slow bowlers' date=' but i think dhoni is going to get his own ass out before him. :headshake:[/quote'] abe he is just practicing batting. he is not coming at 3.

Rohit plays good only when he is in the agressive mood... his IPL stats prove that... in ODI, he just goes in that nutshell that he has to defensively.. i m not a big fan of this guy but if he keeps playing agressive like this, then i m ready to eat the humble pie

great knock.but where will he bat once Veeru returns?hes definitely gotta open with Gambhir.Dhoni is at 3(which i always said is best for him) n then at 4 n5 u have Yuvi n Raina. the only position i feel is at 6 which would mean dropping Yusuf which might not be such a bad thing