Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Love watching him bat now. So improved since 12 months ago. Really come on. Kudos selectors for giving him the exposure and time. He looks magnificent now, with a technique for all forms of the game. He is a proper player now and a player who is going to give us a lot of joy over next 10 years

virubhai' date=' new site idea, rohitisclass.com[/quote'] :hysterical: Good knock by RS today. He needs to translate IPL consistency to International cricket. He always had the talent, but was not putting the runs on the board and went off the radar. Good luck to him, and if he can show the consistency over the next year or so, good for him.
virubhai' date=' new site idea, rohitisclass.com[/quote'] I have already built a Zaheer Khan fan site .. I dont have time for so many sites nowadays as I am too busy with ICF :--D .. but maybe I will build a Rohit fan site soon .. but too much websites for now .. I wake up thinking of building a new site and sleep thinking of building a new sites.. I hardly get time to maintain even 5% of my sites nowadays :sniffle:
Guest gaurav_indian
i was his biggest hater.....more so than the great @m1t$. he's proved me wrong :embarassed: :isalute:
You will change your opinion again after the next match?
Guest gaurav_indian
Both Sharmajis are class. Rohit needs to work on his fitness tho
Bas ek aur sharma ki kami hai.Atul Sharma.:two_thumbs_up: