Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Where the f&%k are we supposed make Gambhir or Viru play if this lad can score so well opening the innings? :omg: Seriously if he gets a little more consistent we do not have to worry too much after SRT retires :two_thumbs_up:
shocking to even start comparing the two :roll: And, Viru or GG may not be in the best form this tournament, but even to get to their status, RS has to do a lot, lot more.
:hysterical: Good knock by RS today. He needs to translate IPL consistency to International cricket. He always had the talent, but was not putting the runs on the board and went off the radar. Good luck to him, and if he can show the consistency over the next year or so, good for him.
exactly what i was gonna say. I think Rohit's got class but he needs to be more consistent.

One thing is for certain. Raina's ass has been whooped out of the number 3 slot. Now he should come in at number 4 to whoop the opposition slow bowlers, but i think dhoni is going to get his own ass out before him. :headshake:

One thing is for certain. Raina's ass has been whooped out of the number 3 slot. Now he should come in at number 4 to whoop the opposition slow bowlers' date=' but i think dhoni is going to get his own ass out before him. :headshake:[/quote'] abe he is just practicing batting. he is not coming at 3.

great knock.but where will he bat once Veeru returns?hes definitely gotta open with Gambhir.Dhoni is at 3(which i always said is best for him) n then at 4 n5 u have Yuvi n Raina. the only position i feel is at 6 which would mean dropping Yusuf which might not be such a bad thing

shocking to even start comparing the two :roll: And, Viru or GG may not be in the best form this tournament, but even to get to their status, RS has to do a lot, lot more.
Dude, do I look like comparing our great with RS? I just said that we do not need to worry after sachin retires. Look hez definitely not SRT, but if he shows more consistency, then we have other players the team can fall upon and pull out a good show overall. For all my early childhood upuntil recent CB series I have seen India being totally dependent on the master. offlate its good to see team India pulling up their socks and putting up a fight and not give up so easily when chips are down. We need batsmen like RS to stitch Indian batting future together! BTW just watched Rohit's innigs against pakistan...... man he really murdered the poyz!!
Dude' date=' do I look like comparing our great with RS? I just said that we do not need to worry [b']after sachin retires. Look hez definitely not SRT, but if he shows more consistency, then we have other players the team can fall upon and pull out a good show overall. For all my early childhood upuntil recent CB series I have seen India being totally dependent on the master. offlate its good to see team India pulling up their socks and putting up a fight and not give up so easily when chips are down. We need batsmen like RS to stitch Indian batting future together! BTW just watched Rohit's innigs against pakistan...... man he really murdered the poyz!!
haha freedom u are a newbie thats why u had replied back to fineys post..that too a post on Sachin..pls check fineys past before replying anything back to her on sachin related posts :D

i dont care what anyone says, whenever he starts test cricket and becomes a star the first person who i would like to thank is gilly as he has had a much more influence than dhoni, and part of his belief in rohit has evolved him into sort of an elegant and delightful slogger with technique which is comparable to laxman salute rohit keep it up:icflove:

Guest Gunner

I knew this kid was pure class after the 60 odd he made in the CB series with SRT. One replacement for the fabled Indian test match middle order is ready we need to worry about three more. If anyone is going to start about yuvraj being a replacement to Sourav, forget it. We need to find three more classy guys with technique to do that. For now I am happy with Rohit being one and honestly I don't care where he bats in ODI/T20I.

I knew this kid was pure class after the 60 odd he made in the CB series with SRT. One replacement for the fabled Indian test match middle order is ready we need to worry about three more. If anyone is going to start about yuvraj being a replacement to Sourav' date=' forget it. We need to find three more classy guys with technique to do that. For now I am happy with Rohit being one and honestly I don't care where he bats in ODI/T20I.[/quote'] If not yuvraj , raina might just slot into one of those places. We have able prospects in rahane , virat kohli and pujara. These 20 year olds will be competing with badri and vijay for the remaining two slots when the time comes.
Guest Gunner
If not yuvraj ' date=' raina might just slot into one of those places. We have able prospects in rahane , virat kohli and pujara. These 20 year olds will be competing with badri and vijay for the remaining two slots when the time comes.[/quote'] I would really like to watch raina bat against a hostile bowling spell of 10-15 overs to make up my mind. If you remember the spell which frddie dished out to Gambhir on "dead" Indian pitches, you will know what I am talking about. Secondly, I think M. Vijay might have the composure and class to be India's next No.3. But who will replace God at No.4, a question which only time can answer.

C'mon guys..Raina's weakness against short stuff is exaggerated..he certainly is no Ganguly. And its only the hook which causes the problem..his backfoot play otherwise is one of the best in the Indian team.And you can't honestly be not impressed with other areas of his game.

Guest Gunner
C'mon guys..Raina's weakness against short stuff is exaggerated..he certainly is no Ganguly. And its only the hook which causes the problem..his backfoot play otherwise is one of the best in the Indian team.And you can't honestly be not impressed with other areas of his game.
I am not saying that raina is the worst we have produced against the short stuff but I want to see him face some hostile bowling in a test match to see if it proves to be a fatal chink in an otherwise sound all round game.