Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Acha.. Tell me why do u think he is not making big runs ? I think its dot balls wbu you ?
Lack of confidence and determination to make it big. He is quite laid back and is satisfied with the minimum success ... Just enough to keep his place in the side. And yeah, he can't rotate strike ... He is more like a Pakistani or any mediocre west indies batsman ... Tuk tuk or big hits.
Lack of confidence and determination to make it big. He is quite laid back and is satisfied with the minimum success ... Just enough to keep his place in the side. And yeah' date=' he can't rotate strike ... He is more like a Pakistani or any mediocre west indies batsman ... Tuk tuk or big hits.[/quote'] He is not mediocre yesterdays inning was good :-) Just way way to much overrated :p I think more then anything is dots ball which lead to pressure and foolish shot ..
He is not mediocre yesterdays inning was good :-) Just way way to much overrated :p I think more then anything is dots ball which lead to pressure and foolish shot ..
He is not mediocre but will end up as one because he throws away the starts he gets.
How does it matter? If they were in India team were not they supposed to do well too but didn't? Raina and Karthik did not do much too. You must credit to batsman who succeeded amidst all the failures.
credit to him but still it does not prove anything does irfan pathan picking 5 wicket after 5 wicket against minnows tells us that he is good test bowler ?
credit to him but still it does not prove anything does irfan pathan picking 5 wicket after 5 wicket against minnows tells us that he is good test bowler ?
He picked those 5-fers when he was good as a bowler. Let him bowl to them today and see if he can again pick 5-fers. And as I said you play conditions. In helpful conditions even a mediocre bowler can look good and when it happens, it does not mean which team you are playing..
He picked those 5-fers when he was good as a bowler. Let him bowl to them today and see if he can again pick 5-fers. And as I said you play conditions. In helpful conditions even a mediocre bowler can look good and when it happens' date=' it does not mean which team you are playing..[/quote'] i will never agree to this .. why not play under 19 team at home form now on then ?
i will never agree to this .. why not play under 19 team at home form now on then ?
U19 are kids. I am talking about at international level. Same goes for even U19 against an U19 team. PNG bowled our U19 out for just 113 recently because of the conditions were not easy for batting but let same bowling bowl on a patta in India and Indian batsmen will thrash them all over.
U19 are kids. I am talking about at international level. Same goes for even U19 against an U19 team. PNG bowled our U19 out for just 113 recently because of the conditions were not easy for batting but let same bowling bowl on a patta in India and Indian batsmen will thrash them all over.
condition is one thing on same track our bowlers got hammered ..why is that ? png game we wont by more than 50 runs :winky:
condition is one thing on same track our bowlers got hammered ..why is that ? png game we wont by more than 50 runs :winky:
Because of different tracks. Seaming track eases out once sun moisture dries out and ball gets older. Batting becomes relatively easy. While PNG track was spinning track and spinning track gets worse as match progresses and PNG's batting was not good enough to challenge our spinners on that track.
Because of different tracks. Seaming track eases out once sun moisture dries out and ball gets older. Batting becomes relatively easy. While PNG track was spinning track and spinning track gets worse as match progresses and PNG's batting was not good enough to challenge our spinners on that track.
even if it was worst track a 100 is against zimbabwe does not proves anything to me track was fine when he batted from what i remember why could hen ot score a single run aginst tsotsobe in south africa?