US Open 2015

bones

So the draw is out and we're just 2 days from the start. Recent history shows this the slam with the most surprise winners. I'm not sure about Novak at this years tournament, historically he doesn't like this time of the year, dominates pretty much everywhere else except for RG. Best of 5 I don't think Fed would get past either Murray or Stan unless both of them run each other into the ground. But if Stan and Murray do play I can see Stan destroying Murray as he's done here a couple of times before. Excited. fqFzGjw-nhw

Nadal through. didnt watch. But credit to coric for fighting it out.
Nadal was up and down. He played very well in patches like 2nd set. Was abysmal in third set. Serve is much better than what it has been all year. Still looks shaky while serving at key moments. He committed two double faults in the 10th game of the third set to get his serve broken and lose the set. overall good work out for him. This kid Coric will go further in Tennis career.

Nadal was up and down. He played very well in patches like 2nd set. Was abysmal in third set. Serve is much better than what it has been all year. Still looks shaky while serving at key moments. He committed two double faults in the 10th game of the third set to get his serve broken and lose the set. overall good work out for him. This kid Coric will go further in Tennis career.
He's pretty young for someone already close to the top 30.

:hmmm:
Yep, the experts are saying the outside courts are medium paced. Armstrong is quicker than them all and maybe due to the roof and indoor feel to Arthur Ashe stadium, it's the slowest. The conditions favourite Novak and Roger more than most.

Even Arthur Ashe is playing real fast, and with it looking like indoors currently with no wind as it is covered from top, it is going to play great for all the top 5 players who can play to their full potential. I was there today and lovd the atmosphere during Lleyton Hewitt's game. He is a star, forever was and forever he will remain. Best fighter the game has seen. Sadly this is his last US Open but he is getting immense support from the crowd here. One of the greatest fighter seen in the game of tennis, will be leaving the game very soon.

Yep, the experts are saying the outside courts are medium paced. Armstrong is quicker than them all and maybe due to the roof and indoor feel to Arthur Ashe stadium, it's the slowest. The conditions favourite Novak and Roger more than most.
yeah even novak said that he feels playing better with the roof