why is Shabbir Ahmed bowling?

kabira

Guest dada_rocks

Re: why is Shabbir Ahmed bowling?

i really dont like shabbir ahmed...was he still chucking today or has his action improved..?
Since he coulld not take any wickets so it might be possible he didn't chuck.. But remember things will change in real cricket match when he finds it tough to get wickets which always is the case if he is not chucking he will resort to one of the most diabolical chucking you will ever see. Only guy who could put him to shame was Shoaib Malik with his action of yore.

i really dont like shabbir ahmed...was he still chucking today or has his action improved..?
Since he coulld not take any wickets so it might be possible he didn't chuck.. But remember things will change in real cricket match when he finds it tough to get wickets which always is the case if he is not chucking he will resort to one of the most diabolical chucking you will ever see. Only guy who could put him to shame was Shoaib Malik with his action of yore.
I dont think Shoaib Malik comes close to Shabbir..Shabbir is the worst by a long distance.....but according to what i read on pp, Shabbir had a proper action in today's match, which is good for Pak.
Guest dada_rocks

He's still in dada rocks Hall of fame :hic:
oh finally someone commented on his signature...he was seeking attention for months!
You have been dying inside keeping track of it all :wtg: For the record we had full discusison on this issue before ur birth on this page..I knwo truth hurts but what can u do u are supporter of thug team and i guess u will have to live with it.
Guest dada_rocks

I dont think Shoaib Malik comes close to Shabbir..Shabbir is the worst by a long distance.....but according to what i read on pp, Shabbir had a proper action in today's match, which is good for Pak.
Malik clocked 30+ degree with hsi old action if Shabbir can trump then I bow to him :hail::hail:

Malik clocked 30+ degree with hsi old action if Shabbir can trump then I bow to him :hail::hail:
Using the same protractor, Bhajji 'clocked' 45 degrees.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: why is Shabbir Ahmed bowling? dil bahalaane ko ghalib khayal achchhha hai.. ICC commitee must be bhajji and murali's father-in-law because after test all they got is u are alright...... Whereas malik was banend from bowling for quite some tiem and well less said about shabbir the better

Guest dada_rocks

Injured? Perhaps the Pak team management realised that he still chucks it hard and did not want another lengthy ban for one of their own?
:wtg: You can' really injures urself in two overs of 20/20 bowling