BEEF controversy

Singh bling

Beef eating is a FU to the hindus by ROPers. Like partition was, like support for babri, like loudspeakers at 4 in the morning, or existence of monuments like gyanvapi. 

Why sickulars and gungadeens (dhimmis have totally assumed there second class status - so I exclude them) act the way they do - is a whole different ball game. Current generation of these scumbags are like Pavlov's dogs, so you can discount there tendencies at outset. Lets go back a few decades - forefathers of the modern sickular brigade - it becomes easier to connect the dots. Here is the perspective of Vishwanath, founder of Caravan Magazine, on Hindus: 

Man as a species has been trying to kill of rats all through his existence on the earth, but he has never succeeded. Even in New York they haven’t succeeded. Similarly, we have been subdued, subjected to torture, conquest – but nobody has been able to kill us of. That has been the strong point of our civilization. But how do you live? Just like rats.

Just imagine the cartwheels he has to do in his head on a daily basis. By Indian standards, he is an "intellectual". That position brings some hubris with it. But he is describing the Hindus as rats and includes himself in that grouping with the usage of 'us'. He is objectifying an entire race/nation of people that allows him discuss the subject of the discussion at arms length... kind of externalizing the issue. But he can't really do that since he is part of the said group himself. So here we have a self denigrating intellectual - We tend find these species in former colonies. 

Goes further: 

The brahmins let the country down, during all those dreadful invasions by the Mohammedans. All through, they went on chanting their prayers, their havans: “God willprotect us."

This guy clearly hates the brahmins. Puts the onus for failure to prevent Jihadis' ingress on them. Maybe he is right, maybe is wrong. Who knows. The interesting thing is he is a brahmin himself. I don't think any work has been done on the psychology of a Self hating Brahmin/Hindu since orginality isn't a sickular's forte but similar self loathing has been found among other subjugated groups as well, the most well known one being the self hating Jew. So, we can draw a reasonable conclusion that Self hating hindu is a thing, and that a percentage of a population will internalize the hate they face over years, decades, centuries.

Sickulars and gungadeens see the problem but don't have a solution to the problem and because they have to do so may mental cartwheels throughout the day due to their inability to find a solution, they spend their days and nights getting by on alcohol and being habitual pill poppers. These people would be suicide candidates if they didn't have the disproportionate influence that they possess. They would literally be drowning themselves in the feeling of utter uselessness arising from irrelevance. 

The time has come to put them out of their misery. 

Edited by surajmal

If writers are such irrelevant, marginal opportunists, why do so many modi :cheer2: have their knickers in a twist ?

The RSS called these writers “self-proclaimed contractors of intellect”, which makes it sound as if you’re supposed to float tenders for the job of thinking, and also as if the RSS would not qualify to bid. The Finance Minister called the protest “politics by other means” even though it is straight-up politics. Arnab accused the writers of having a bias, possibly because he mistrusts the process of reaching a considered conclusion with no screaming at all. The BJP said it was all politically motivated; they’ve already been screwed over by the RSS turning out to be a political wolf in social work fleece, so maybe mole-like writers turning out to be grizzlies feels like déjà vu all over again.

Lots of people said, “Why didn’t these writers return their awards to protest the issue of the Muzzafarpur riots/Babri Masjid/Kashmiri Pundits/Emergency/Jallianwalla Bagh/Mughal invasion/hominids leaving Africa?” I imagine these people are also angrily asking how come our independence movement didn’t bother becoming our independence movement until it became our independence movement. Whataboutery has a new playmate in wherewereyouery.

But if writers are such irrelevant, marginal opportunists, why are so many knickers in a twist? You would think that the government would just ignore the national awards piling up in the garbage and get on with the task of developing India into one giant app, right? Maybe they’ve suddenly realised there’s some inconvenient competition on their turf.

http://wap.business-standard.com/article/opinion/mitali-saran-bringing-india-to-book-business-standard-opinion-115101600494_1.html

Edited by amiret

Apparently a cows head was found in a temple in Assam...

Struggling to find any MSM news on this..any idea?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

cant find any msm sources, but the news seems to be true

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/cows-head-found-inside-temple-assam-act-gain-political-mileage-648275

http://www.theweekendleader.com/Headlines/5360/tension-in-assam-after-cow-parts-found-near-temples.html

http://www.newstimesassam.webcomipl.net/newsupdates/index.php?aID=4947&highlight=Media#.ViWDBG6JH5s

This is very common in India. Has already happened about 20 times the last 2 months in UP, Bengal,MP,TN etc but media always keeps the maun vrat lest to disturb communal harmony. I think a few of them must have been done to gain political mileage but ROPers too need to bear responsibility. There was a big flare up after ROPers threw cow parts in the Rameswaram Shiva temple a couple of years back. I was there that time for pilgrimage when the incident took place and from first hand accounts it seems that it is very common there. South Indian Hindus are too forgiving and submissive. If these idiots try something in North India there our folk will make them pay.

Edited by Gollum

For a while i was not reading main stream media of India. In the last 10 or 15 days what i found was these guys are real douchebags who never fail to rile up things so much so they come up with events that happen across the border suggesting Pakistanis treat Hindus better in Pakistan than Indians treat Pakistanis in India painting the entire India with one broad brush. 

I totally despise the kind of responses some posters put here. I don't ever feel offended with such post and I urge that the other side should avoid dragging in the same level of rants. It downgrades the overall quality.

I think many of the BJP supporters have accepted that this whole controversy is dragged too much. There are some mistakes done. Especially killing of a person. That was absolutely inhuman to think. But the other side, on the contrary, do not like to accept that there is a larger issue at play. They just don't like to concede an inch. Anyways, its a personal choice and it is not new to us.

Stop drinking milk if you care about cows or Buffaloes so much

You do realize that cows are respected for the very reason that they provide milk right? Its the equivalence of respect given to your mother when she breast feeds you with her milk when you are an infant. In Islam from what I know the camel holds a similar position of equivalence. The entire point is the cow is respected because it provides milk.

Buffaloes you are free to eat. There is no ban on buffalo meat. The bulk of the beef in India and Pakistan was and is from the water buffalo. 

At the very least research before commenting. 

You do realize that cows are respected for the very reason that they provide milk right? Its the equivalence of respect given to your mother when she breast feeds you with her milk when you are an infant. In Islam from what I know the camel holds a similar position of equivalence. The entire point is the cow is respected because it provides milk.

Buffaloes you are free to eat. There is no ban on buffalo meat. The bulk of the beef in India and Pakistan was and is from the water buffalo. 

At the very least research before commenting. 

Milk industry is prime culprit in most of cruelities against cows you can easily search horror of dairy industries in India and see their condition..Every Dairy farm with cows has 4 calves per year , If useless cows , bulls and oxen are not killed then there will population explosion of those , India already has 53 lakhs stray cows where they come from ? From indralok ,. They come from Dairy industry. who will feed them ?

Use reasearch logic and sense before commenting

Milk industry is prime culprit in most of cruelities against cows you can easily search horror of dairy industries in India and see their condition..Every Dairy farm with cows has 4 calves per year , If useless cows , bulls and oxen are not killed then there will population explosion of those , India already has 53 lakhs stray cows where they come from ? From indralok ,. They come from Dairy industry. who will feed them ?

Use reasearch logic and sense before commenting

India does not have a developed large scale milk industry. I have been to arrey milk colony in mumbai and its no where close to being the industrialized to the level you are mentioning. 

What you are saying probably makes sense or may even make sense in the future. But Animal husbandry in India is extremely rudimentary for most of the masses that consume milk and does not inflict the type of cruelty you are insisting. 

India has a population of 280/300 million cows/bovine. 5.3 million are stray. That works out to 1.8%. Some context would be handy...What will happen is the milk industry will simply shift from cows to buffaloes. India is already the larges exporter of Buffalo meat.

Edited by G_B_