Ben Stokes future ATG

maniac

I am really impressed with this player. Already has 2 test 100's,5 wicket hauls at both ODI and Test level,some useful contributions and a tremendous fielder.

Just like I jumped on the Steve Smith and Joe Root bandwagon way before it happened,I would like to call dibs on this prediction.

I see tremendous potential and with UAE series coming up,I am sure there will be a few more big scores around the corner.bowling...... well I think he will do well to hold one end.

This is not Rocket science

Everyone knew Stokes, Root and to an extent Bairstow will be the future of England cricket

Yeah genius so why didn't you call dibs...... That's why you are unknown.

also I know your opinion of rohit and too add you are a csk supporter :hysterical: good luck with ipl 2016:giggle:

so your predictions are taken with a grain of salt(if there are any??? :confused: )

right now you are just a bandwagoner riding the cottails of my predictions.

Maniac's Method ™ 

1) Back a bunch of players.

2) If a backed player's a success, gloat.

3) If a backed player's a dud, act like a petulant child, go all delusional, twist the facts, over-hype limited achievements, make up stuff and repeat it ad nauseam, blame everyone and everything else except the player, and develop a strange reverence for absolutely trivial things like cycle agarbatti awards.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

:((

have  to give it him for taking up the responsibility ....but still going to be a big name in world

cricket.... Shit happens 

was heartbroken to see him cry

I think he will be great in test cricket. Odi mixed bag..this will haunt him forever.