Bajrang Dal activist hacked to death

rkt.india

From various sources it seems SDPI and PFI are behind this. They have made life hell for people in some parts of Karnataka. Anti national murderous savages they are. I don't understand how our media/leftists haven't spoken about these death cults till now. RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal are like cute innocent puppies when compared to these 2 organizations. A year back many Hindu Munnani leaders in TN were systematically killed, now the trend has started in this state too. Another thing to note is that some Salafi groups(backed by SDPI) demolished a Shia praying hall in this same town.

Toadies - who among the leading political parties or ruling establishments is trying to justify this or instigate more such events by terming them as being a result of justice through some holy text or terming it as an accident or being the result of something he said?

Who is the equivalent Khattar, RSS, Som etc. on the other side for the incident to warrant a similar treatment? 

Kuch to sharam karo! I am just glad that I am on the side of people like Rushdie and you toadies are on the side of sick fecks like Khattar and RSS.

^ Being silent on the issue is being guilty of complicity...smacks of hypocrisy when one starts hashtagging every tweet/post and ignores others.

You can create Khattars/SOM etc if media were to ask leading questions & peoples stupidity will come to the fore..but they wont ask

Sharam to karenge, when we have haramis like this in our midst

Anupam Kher and Raveena Tanton are already vocal about biased media

And they get a lot of hate from the AdLibs/pseudo intellectuals. Rana, Saggie, Rajdeep, Daniyal etc make fun of them all the time. Bunch of low lives these presstitutes. Still no coverage of this by NDTV, Times Now. Only NewsX and ZEE seem interested.