Security concerns force Akram, Akhtar, Dar to leave India early

Asim

Security concerns force Akram, Akhtar, Dar to leave India early

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-south-africa-2015-16/content/story/930653.html

Former Pakistan cricketers Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhtar, who are in India as part of Star Sports' commentary team for the India-South Africa series, will return home before the fifth ODI in Mumbai. The early departure is a security precaution, following Monday's anti-Pakistan protests by the Shiv Sena, a regional political party, who stormed into the BCCI headquarters in Mumbai ahead of a scheduled meeting between BCCI and PCB officials.

It was stupid of India to have entertained (for talks) citizens of a country sponsoring terrorism. The Indian government needs to bar Indian citizens from travelling to Pakistan. And the Indian government needs to bar Pakistani citizens from travelling to India. Zero exceptions.

Its nothing but sad.
With what face we can say that we are a peaceful country when such lunatics are controlling the biggest city.

I saw every major cricinfo commentator around the world being surprised at Aleem Dar's removal.

And people outside Maharashtra who support Shiv Sena here, just check their history. Southies, Northies, UPites, Biharis, Gujaratis they have done all this with Indians before Pakistanis. They might turn on you when they don't find a Pakistani to attack.

I can understand India's stance of not playing with Pakistan. But what is the point in attacking any Pakistani when he comes to Mumbai. That solves nothing and gives India a bad name.

People who are doing these shenanigans are failing to understand the path of destruction which might follow if everyone follows these people.

These morons do not care for anybody they are just doing this to get some publicity,What has Aleem Dar done to deserve this, he came here to officiate. Violence or violent threats are not going to solve anything.

Pakistan can arrange a bilateral cricket series between PCB XI and TTP XI.

@Lannister @Debutant @detonator the juvenile deliquents in this thread do not understand that some hooligan dragging your country's name through mud is not going to help your country at all. If you want to bioycott another country, then do it officially and through proper channel

This is exactly what Pakistan wants. That Indian be classified as unsafe. I doubt the  mental capacity of such posters who cannot see beyond the obvious. Seriously, I have worked with people who are mentally handicapped and they have a better thought process than this and can look beyond the obvious. These posters are like -- "Pakistan baaaad. India gooood. Beat them up hur, dur"

. I can imagine spit flowing down their chin while their care taker wipes them away while they make such comments.

Seriously the level of discussion by some people here is the lowest of the low. No, hooligans beating people up is not good for your country. It will drag your country's name into mud and will allow Pakistan to show your country is equally bad. When you allow visas to someone, they are your guests. If you do not know how to treat your guests, then it is your fault. Why do such posters flock to ICF? I think the blue color theme attracts them, I have seen some studies about blue having a calming effect on those mentally disturbed. 

Edited by New guy