Cow discussion thread

rageaddict

In before green brigade start defending the action.
Green brigade won't have a chance to swing into action before our very own traitors prepare the defensive shield, i.e.: Mulayam Singh Yadav, Digvijiay Singh & his bastard child Rahul baba

@ Hari, These guys have been caught. According to the news article they've been charged with 153 A (inciting enmity between different sects/communities) and 120 ( criminal conspiracy). I guess this is in addition to the charge applicable in Kerala for unlicensed cow slaughter. IIRC, Kerala has one of the highest conviction rates in India and one the lowest # of backlog cases. If anything, justice should be swift, relatively speaking. I don't agree with your summary though. These guys are criminals, and with some truly #$%^ed up sense of superiority and morality, if they think that they were right/justified in doing what they did. 1No where is it mentioned that these guys acted at the behest of the PFI or any political party. How are you making the connect?
there is no connection with the incident - maybe the guys involved were simply ignorant or maybe it was blatant disregard for others, good that they have been caught and charged. Just pointing out that such groups whether it be with political connections or even foreign backing are getting more and more gutsy. PFI has a history and a growing brutal reputation in the northern parts of Kerala.

This incident is nothing , be prepared to witness more Dhamakas in the future especially in Assam , West Bengal along with Kerala and the usual never ending Kashmir dispute . Its only a matter of time before these states are going to face serious problems in the future and the reasons for it are obvious .

Read up on world history ..and then wait and watch. The number 20 is not set in stone..I meant just a little more than what it is at present..
I don't think the %age has anything to do with it. These acts are linked to all sorts of other things that have been happening over the last fifteen years or so. Why feed paranoia?

whats the big deal about killing cows? india could feed a lot of hungry ppl with some of those cows that freely walk the streets. would mean less cow **** for you ppl to sniff on the roads, and that's good for the atmosphere. its hard enuff for poor ppl to get a square meal a day, you guys are only making things harder by forcing them to become veggieterraneans. the life of a cow seems to have more value than the lives of human beings in india...LOL

whats the big deal about killing cows? india could feed a lot of hungry ppl with some of those cows that freely walk the streets. would mean less cow **** for you ppl to sniff on the roads, and that's good for the atmosphere. its hard enuff for poor ppl to get a square meal a day, you guys are only making things harder by forcing them to become veggieterraneans. the life of a cow seems to have more value than the lives of human beings in india...LOL
what a moronic post !!! Is there anyone here whose against Cow Slaughter ? You can chop , eat or even fark Cows but why inside the premises of a temple ? Do you want the temples to be converted into Slaughter Zones and then expect people not to get offended ?

what a moronic post !!! Is there anyone here whose against Cow Slaughter ? You can chop , eat or even fark Cows but why inside the premises of a temple ? Do you want the temples to be converted into Slaughter Zones and then expect people not to get offended ?
i dont understand the issue then. are ppl annoyed with: 1. killing the cow in a temple or 2. just killing the cow in the first place ? which is it cow slaughter is banned in some states, if i am not mistaken.

i dont understand the issue then. are ppl annoyed with: 1. killing the cow in a temple or 2. just killing the cow in the first place ? which is it cow slaughter is banned in some states, if i am not mistaken.
Killing a sacred animal and leaving it inside the compound of a place of worship is a pretty despicable act. I'm not Hindu but am pretty disgusted by this. Can you not see why this is a terrible act?

Most dont give a damn about killing a cow within ur premises but killing a cow inside a temple is is being insensitive to religious sentiments.The only reason for someone to carry out such an act is to create communal violence.

sacred animal?/ lol
:hail: the enlightened one :hail: you've reached the all knowing bullsh!tting point..why not jackoff in your own mouth than sh!tting over others? Faaking bringing your atheist agenda in every thread. Ever learned to respect others' views? IDGAF to what you believe in...obv you weren't taught to respect individuals and their beliefs or may b you've abuse and abandonment issues Let's say you idolize and revere someone. One day I decide to humiliate, degrade that person in front of your house. Now, I don't know that person or idolize, revere that person. To me that person and your views on that person means nothing. Normally I should respect that person as per human relations, good will, general respectability is concerned but I decide to humiliate that person in front of everyone just to teach you a lesson. Will you not feel insulted?

AlY4k3mCAAAutMv.jpg:largehttp://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=15381&SKIN=K Temple desecerated by dead cow skull ; Tension grips Kasargod - Media blacks it out again 12/02/2012 03:09:09 Kasargod: Temples in Kerala since time immemorial were soft targets of Jihadis , But to the medias in Kerala who pens inflammatory articles as a ritual on December 6 accusing Hindu organisations have now decided to blackout any incidents in which Temples comes under target. On Saturday morning it came to light that Jihadis had desecrated Shree Durga Parameshwari Kshethra in Meepuguri. A hartal was observed in Madhur panchayat limit. Voluntary bandh is being observed in many parts of the district, and bus service has also been affected as a result. Skull of a cow was placed by Jihadis on top of the Temple lamp, which triggered widespread protest by Hindus in the area. So far 6 youth have been stabbed and got assaulted in the clashes.hey have been identified as Ajmal (16), Asim (15), Harshad (15), Babu, Rahul (29), and Sharath (29). Among them Babu is said to be critical and has been admitted to a hospital in Mangalore. IGP Shrijith visited Kasargod and conducted inspection. Additional police force and paramilitary teams from Kannur, Wayanad, Malappuram and Kozhikode have been deployed in the areas. District commissioner V N Jithendran ordered ban on movement of two-wheelers in the district from 8 pm to 6 am. Prohibitory orders are in place in the district for a period of one week. Police have been keeping tight vigil to avert any untoward incidents.

AlY4k3mCAAAutMv.jpg:largehttp://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=15381&SKIN=K Temple desecerated by dead cow skull ; Tension grips Kasargod - Media blacks it out again 12/02/2012 03:09:09 Kasargod: Temples in Kerala since time immemorial were soft targets of Jihadis , But to the medias in Kerala who pens inflammatory articles as a ritual on December 6 accusing Hindu organisations have now decided to blackout any incidents in which Temples comes under target. On Saturday morning it came to light that Jihadis had desecrated Shree Durga Parameshwari Kshethra in Meepuguri. A hartal was observed in Madhur panchayat limit. Voluntary bandh is being observed in many parts of the district, and bus service has also been affected as a result. Skull of a cow was placed by Jihadis on top of the Temple lamp, which triggered widespread protest by Hindus in the area. So far 6 youth have been stabbed and got assaulted in the clashes.hey have been identified as Ajmal (16), Asim (15), Harshad (15), Babu, Rahul (29), and Sharath (29). Among them Babu is said to be critical and has been admitted to a hospital in Mangalore. IGP Shrijith visited Kasargod and conducted inspection. Additional police force and paramilitary teams from Kannur, Wayanad, Malappuram and Kozhikode have been deployed in the areas. District commissioner V N Jithendran ordered ban on movement of two-wheelers in the district from 8 pm to 6 am. Prohibitory orders are in place in the district for a period of one week. Police have been keeping tight vigil to avert any untoward incidents.
Seems to be done with the purpose of starting communal tensions.People should ignore it as hard as it may be.

Imagine if a RSS guy left a burned pig corpse in the courtyard of a mosque. That news would have been slapped on every single national news media outlet. It would be shown for days and debated to no end. But this news doesn't receive much mention. Why this kolaveri di?