Award Wapsi

Singh bling

glee ? on the contrary , i am extremely disappointed with our SICKular veterans who seem to have become pawns of the marxist-maoist , Lutyens elites in this vast conspiracy against poor modijee.

Where were they during 10 years of UPA ? why didn't they return their medals when Dr.MMS was PM ?! hopefully the bihar results in favor of NDA should silence the anti-nationals once and for all .

Award Wapsi is a brilliant move by the Lutyens, I must agree (Just like the brilliant move by ISI to desecrate Sikh scripture in Punjab to create disharmony) and it's giving ideas to many other pressure groups who are not anti-national as the Lutyens folks...

These groups will be tackled one by one, I hope... The OROP issue will die down in a major way by the next major announcement by GOI.

glee ? on the contrary , i am extremely disappointed with our SICKular veterans who seem to have become pawns of the marxist-maoist , Lutyens elites in this vast conspiracy against poor modijee.

Where were they during 10 years of UPA ? why didn't they return their medals when Dr.MMS was PM ?! hopefully the bihar results in favor of NDA should silence the anti-nationals once and for all .

Quite convenient to mix the return of awards by these worthless writers and personalities to the army men who are returning based on a real issue, not a manufactured one like the issue of intolerance. 

Why can't they just sell it on ebay and get over with it lol Bunch of narcissists they have to tell everyone they are returning it. Btw how are they returning it? Send it to government by post?

By returning they are making sure that aam junta remembers them at least, now .since their presence was worthless for them.  They get their 15 and will now go back to worthless existence.

[Pardon my Fri night language..Loving very good cheap old monk, watching Pujara batting in highlights..]

Most of these people have close links with Congress, it's all well documented.  They enjoyed many personal benefits under Congress regime. Now with Modi in power, they will do everything to undermine the government.

BJP however should not be defensive. It must clearly reinforce and remind people that it's about state law & order, not the centre gov. It's non-BJP governments who are culprits where such communal incidents are happening. And then, BJP needs to emphasize that these people did no protest in the past. They say today is intolerant. So then, were these tolerant incidents? 1) Slaughtering Hindus in 2013 Canning, WB tolerant? 2) 60+ MPs begging US not to give the visa to an elected CM of an India state? 3) When an elected CM was being called all sorts of nasty names? There have many riots , cancelled events/speeches through Congress pressure , and complete demoralization of one man, but these "liberals" were silent and basically tolerated them.

Edited by someone

A Woman speaks :

Today, we live in a country in which, when the thugs and apparatchiks of the new order talk of “illegal slaughter”, they mean the imaginary cow that was killed — not the real man who was murdered. When they talk of taking “evidence for forensic examination” from the scene of the crime, they mean the food in the fridge, not the body of the lynched man. We say we have “progressed”, but when Dalits are butchered and their children burned alive, which writer today can freely say, like Babasaheb Ambedkar once did, that “to the untouchables, Hinduism is a veritable chamber of horrors”, without getting attacked, lynched, shot or jailed?

It doesn’t matter whether we agree or disagree with what is being said. If we do not have the right to speak freely, we will turn into a society that suffers from intellectual malnutrition, a nation of fools. Across the subcontinent it has become a race to the bottom — one that the New India has enthusiastically joined. Here too now, censorship has been outsourced to the mob.

^^ Don't be disgraceful. At least, quote the wrote article and author, Arundhati Roy. That itself explains the incomprehension problems in the article. Hindus are also slaughter/murdered in commual incidents, but seems like she only thinks Muslims are Humans. And then, animals have rights also.

Poet Jayanta Mahapatra returns his Padma Shri as a mark of protest ; cites the Assam Governor's bigotry :

Nov 23, 2015, Acclaimed poet and essayist Jayant Mahapatra has written to President Pranab Mukherjee, expressing his desire to return his Padma Shri award in protest against the growing “moral asymmetry” in the country.

In his letter to the President on Saturday, Mahapatra — a 2009 Padma Shri winner — said his decision was “delayed”.

“But I wanted to raise my voice against the growing moral asymmetry in our country. I feel writers and poets are no longer first class citizens in the country. I believe our freedom is being curtailed,”

Mahapatra said he was hurt by the government’s inaction on the recent incidents including the Dadri lynching as well as utterances and actions of several politicians, including Tamil Nadu CM Jayalaithaa.

“My protest is not against a particular party. I am as much hurt by Dadri issue, Jayalaithaa’s police arresting Kovan as well as utterances of Assam Governor on Hindustan (being) for Hindus. I believe there is genuine curtailment of freedom,” he said.

His statements are as id1otic as saying : one has suddenly become aware of child malnutrition and poverty in India.

Crime ,bigotry, corruption ,red-tape ,pollution ..etc ;  Millions have left India in the past and cited different reasons in search of better opportunities .

Wonder what led to the privileged Multi-millionaire's heightened sense of awareness of the poor law and order situation in the country :hmmm:

Was it the slaughter during the kandhamal riots ? Nope  ;  Was it the slaughter in Assam ? Nope ;

Was it the multiple terror attacks in Mumbai ? Nope . ( yes we were attacked after 26/11 too !  ) 

Bomb blasts in Mumbai , Delhi , Pune , Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Guhawati ?  

As an individual, as part of this country as a citizen, we read in the papers what is happening, we see it on the news and certainly, I have been alarmed. I can't deny. I have been alarmed by a number of incidents,"

Apparently , privileged Multi-millionaire Hacktor never read about the Riots in Muzzafarnagar ; presumably he felt completely safe in 2013 .

He has suddenly been " alarmed by a number of incidents " .  how many incidents exactly ? there was a lynching in Dadri , one in Kashmir, a couple of murders of rationalists , 2 dalit babies murdered due to some family dispute....and i can't recall any other incidents.