Multiple Terror Attacks in Paris

The Realist

They should let them fight with each other and kill each other. Having said France hardly did any meddling job. All European countries should be worried now. Everyone should enforce strict vigilance .

I agree. Good thing is that the terrorist attacks is coming from one source. Had it been more than one source / religion, it would not have been practically possible to manage it. 

There is risk of profiling. But at some point this has to stop. 

CNN guy estimates around 20 more people are on the loose. The guy who escaped from the theater said there was zero security . No Metal detector. Nothing. 

this is a western country.most small venues has little to no security.I am shocked the french didnt have some warning about this.

158 dead 200 injured 80 critically.  Few terrorists on the loose. This is heart breaking.  Thoughts and prayers go out to those who were affected one way or the other. One survivor described one guy looked like he was in early 20s. It is eerily similar to Mumbai attack as Anderson Cooper was discussing about. They carried out their attack in a scattered fashion much like this. India could atleast box them. France is in serious trouble with these loose terrorists.

The French ambassador rebukes Donald trump :

CTvBRXgWsAAFHYG.jpg

But it is still a legitimate question .  4 people shot down around 80 defenceless people at the concert . perhaps if they had been armed ?

Do people in USA carry guns while travelling to concerts  hotels etc. ? If so then Trump may have some point. but still more people in USA  are killed by crazy americans with guns then all the terrorists attacks put together.

Is there any specific reason why France has been targetted? I know that they have a large arab minority. Is it homegrown discontent? France has always stayed away from middle east situation so i don't understand why this has happened in france. Is it because of that charlie hebdo cartoons ?

Is there any specific reason why France has been targetted? I know that they have a large arab minority. Is it homegrown discontent? France has always stayed away from middle east situation so i don't understand why this has happened in france. Is it because of that charlie hebdo cartoons ?

France is heavily involved in Syria and Iraq in fighting ISIS as part of Opération Chammal. France was also one of the main belligerents in Libya in 2011 as part of Opération Harmattan. French airforce was also extensively involved in the 2012 Northern Mali conflict against Islamic insurgents. Even as far back as 1995 France has had terrorist attacks (Paris Metro bombings) by Islamists. This year has been particularly bad for France starting with the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Jan, the beheading of a French factory owner by an ISIS fanatic in June, the failed Thalys train attack in August and now this.  

RIP - innocent victims of yesterday's mindless attacks. 

France is heavily involved in Syria and Iraq in fighting ISIS as part of Opération Chammal. France was also one of the main belligerents in Libya in 2011 as part of Opération Harmattan. French airforce was also extensively involved in the 2012 Northern Mali conflict against Islamic insurgents. Even as far back as 1995 France has had terrorist attacks (Paris Metro bombings) by Islamists. This year has been particularly bad for France starting with the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Jan, the beheading of a French factory owner by an ISIS fanatic in June, the failed Thalys train attack in August and now this.  

RIP - innocent victims of yesterday's mindless attacks. 

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of france involment  at all. So i am guessing that ISIS  is involved in these attacks.

Edited by Book_Worm

The French ambassador rebukes Donald trump :

CTvBRXgWsAAFHYG.jpg

But it is still a legitimate question .  4 people shot down around 80 defenceless people at the concert . perhaps if they had been armed ?

No, it is not a legitimate question by mr Trump, because even in 'strong and free' US of A, people who go to concerts don't bring their guns along. Your guns are going to count for squat when they are sitting in your house and you are being shot up in a restaurant. most of the US states do not allow free gun-carry in public.