Chennai Rain!!

vvvslaxman

Hope all the posters from icf who live in chennai are okay. TN floods coincided with the paris shooting and our media is more interested in that then what is happening back home, Also there are floods every year people have developed apathy towards any such event.

I thought the worst was over last .Just got worse :mad:

Which area are u in?Hopefully safe

Where are you man? Are you fine? My relatives and friends all suffer because of it. Atleast you seem to have internet. They have lost power, cell phone charge gone. Neighbours in their house. or they are in neighbour's house depending on which floor they live. Car submerged. What a freaking nightmare.

I'm fine guys.. I'm alone living in Sriperumbudur temporarily due to college.. There were no power cut since yesterday morning.. Had to charge Mobile with laptop so far..

All ATM are out of cash or out of service.. Unable to contact families and relatives in city due to network failure in city

Area/streer is crowded with people all over looking for food for dinner here

Yes, cuddalore is worst affected, I'm not sure if they survived last week depression

Horrible situation in Madras, and I feel helpless as I watch close family and friends affected due to home flooding. What a fury of nature, amount of rainfall is unimaginable and ofcourse Madras Corporation mismanagement of constructions, poor road quality.

Edited by fineleg

kashmir is not backward either. it gets rewarded for being a nuisance imo.

common dont bi silly.Concentrate on Delhi pollution

Some one saying in one of new channels Chennai mayor ignored Met department warnings.

Edited by bulbul

Hope icfers in chennai are safe.The real estate mafia should be made to pay for this.Plus the politicians.@#$^$^will sell their mother for money,what is land.

Stay safe guys.Hope things improve soon.

My bro moved to neighbours house. My inlaws also moved to neighbour's house. My close friend has been out of power. So no charge, no food, nothing. He got 2 kids. plus additional family from ground floor. This is really very very sad situation for them.

I think the people should come down heavily on the govt and the opposition both.There has to be some accountability somewhere.

I feel these feel good stories about people helping one another and the city bravely overcoming such situations do more harm than good. These stories overshadow the real misery of the people and then people finally get used to it...like in Mumbai. It is high time these blood sucking politicians were made to pay .