Vijay Hazare Trophy 2015

Ironhide

They left Grass on the pitch to make it exciting but it has backfired with inconsistent pace and bounce, Chinnaswamy should be a flat road at-least for limited overs matches.

grass is left so that pitch does not break as they will be playing back to back games here. But they have not rolled it hard enough or maybe due to low temperatures, soil has become soft.

they are playing nonstop. Shukla has already played 6 FC matches and 7 One day matches in space of 2 odd months. Most bowlers bowl like that within himself to survive the season.

I agree and that is the same thing i have written in the above post, If an Indian fast bowler is not drafted quickly in the national team, he withers away and for a good reason as Fast bowlers are used and abused like donkeys in FC cricket and he has to think about his livelihood. Now, Rahul Shukla may increase his speed to 135k but there is no way he is going to be in the range of 140-145k of 2 years back.

Not good bowling from Aaron and Shukla in the death overs. Aaron still needs to do some work on his accuracy. Both bowling a lot of wides and trying to do too many things. Delhi should have been bowled out for less than 200. Allowed them to end up at 225.

Edited by Mosher

Not good bowling from Aaron and Shukla in the death overs. Aaron still needs to do some work on his accuracy. Both bowling a lot of wides and trying to do too many things. Delhi should have been bowled out for less than 200. Allowed them to end up at 225.

I can not able to post here 

page changes to home page

29 extra too much,225 runs easy to chase.3 run out and 3 catches by MSD but Negi played lovely 16 ball innings.(38)

Well I am NRI but I wonder why so many Indian member has time to post at this hour of the day.

hell

who care?

gujrati newspaper says 

gujrat will plays on Wednesday but cricinfo says on Thursday.Gujrat enter in Quter final first time I am not sure ,

Axer in great form this season.

Edited by Kippax